Sad Pillow

E="Death Angel, post: 26911018, member: 58750"]
He decided making pillows ain't for him.
Seems like a lost soul looking for a purpose in life

After reading the article, looks like he teamed up with a wealthy Silicon Valley investor. The company will do fine. So will Hogg.

And a loser like you will still be suffering from the knowledge that your mommy raised something less than a man. While attacking school shooting survivors on internet forums.
[/QUOTE]

He's a creep who thinks he is important. You know, like you.

And a loser like you will still be suffering from the knowledge that your mommy raised something less than a man. While attacking school shooting survivors on internet forums
The left loves creating what they hope will be untouchable victims who are free to attack and destroy without consequence.

Sorry, but this clown is an adult and will be held accountable for all his anti American choices

Capitalism is hard.
Thanks to all of you suckers, I mean investors.
E6BC767E-B8D0-4783-B2E4-434C0FD86AD0.jpeg

Crackhead Mike Lindell has lost $65 Million, been kicked out of all the best stores, and is facing a $1.3 Billion lawsuit.

But sure, the college kid is the big loser here.
4i6Ckte.gif

The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell made false claims about the integrity of Dominion’s voting machines and that he knew no credible evidence supported his claims that the company had stolen the election from Mr. Trump—what Dominion has called the “Big Lie.”
From Feb.? I said they have been quiet. If that is all you have you have just proven what I said. Thanks.

Lindell calling them out just happened. And then crickets.

Do you have Dominion's response to this?
"Nu UHHH, you big doodyhead!!"

-- Dominion Voting Systems, "We'll get you the candidate you pay for!"

David Hogg has a Manifesto! Dont all left wingers?

After reading the article, looks like he teamed up with a wealthy Silicon Valley investor. The company will do fine. So will Hogg.

And a loser like you will still be suffering from the knowledge that your mommy raised something less than a man. While attacking school shooting survivors on internet forums.
Right. Remember, folks, we're supposed to give up our rights because they hurt a teenager's feelings.

The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell made false claims about the integrity of Dominion’s voting machines and that he knew no credible evidence supported his claims that the company had stolen the election from Mr. Trump—what Dominion has called the “Big Lie.”
From Feb.? I said they have been quiet. If that is all you have you have just proven what I said. Thanks.

Six weeks ago?

Lindell better pull some actual facts out of his ass rather than his typical delusions

Otherwise, Dominion will own him

Six weeks ago?

Lindell better pull some actual facts out of his ass rather than his typical delusions

Otherwise, Dominion will own him

Six weeks is an eternity in the news cycle.

Well, they do not seem so confident as quiet as they are. In fact, they are giving Lindell more credibility.

According to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, numerous other stores including H-E-B, Kroger, and BJ's have told him they will no longer sell MyPillow products. (These brands did not respond to Insider's request for comment.)

In statements, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's said that they would no longer sell MyPillow products because of poor sales.
You libtards actually think this look suits you.
Words have consequences

My Pillow is already in full crash and burn mode.

Nothing to compete with
1500 employees and net worth of $500M. Almost all sales via TV.

They better start looking for new jobs
I already told you his on line sales will keep a steady flow of cash coming in. He has 100 million people behind him. Lindell or his company are going nowhere.

Dominion will own him

Forum List

Back