Sad news, guys

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Kate Upton: ‘I’m Not a Toy, I’m a Human’

When Kate Upton landed her first “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit issue cover, she should have been on top of the world — but she wasn’t.

Instead, “I felt terrible about myself for a solid month,” she told Elle magazine for its September issue. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s–t out.”

Kate Upton: ?I?m Not a Toy, I?m a Human? - ABC News

When Kate Upton landed her first “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit issue cover, she should have been on top of the world — but she wasn’t.

Instead, “I felt terrible about myself for a solid month,” she told Elle magazine for its September issue. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s–t out.”

So, what is saddening?

So, what is saddening?

I was so hoping she was a toy and didn't say stuff like " you need to figure your shit out".

It was more along the lines of "bad news" and I thought there may have been an actual issue.

Kate Upton got rich and famous for posing in bikinis and showing off her big ole t*tties but we're supposed to feel sorry for her? Not me.

Besides, I'll bet a Press Agent made all that sh*t up.

"Hi! I'm Kate Upton and these are my t*ts. Respect me!"

Kate Upton got rich and famous for posing in bikinis and showing off her big ole t*tties but we're supposed to feel sorry for her? Not me.

Besides, I'll bet a Press Agent made all that sh*t up.

"Hi! I'm Kate Upton and these are my t*ts. Respect me!"

yup---sarcasm doesn't pay well unless you do the whistle emoticon dude.:eusa_whistle:

Poor Kate. Can't they just let Kate be tits ? (And that skimpy little bottom that's about the size of a half dollar )

elle-01-september-cover-story-0913-xln-lgn.jpg

Hello Sexy! Kate Upton on Becoming This Generation's Bombshell

On people treating her like a "dumb blonde:" "People deal with models like they are children. They think they can pull one over on you. It's actually funny. I'm always like, I'm about to pull something on you, and you're so focused on thinking I'm dumb you're not even going to know."

Kate Upton September 2013 Cover - Kate Upton Fashion Shoot

I remember seeing her on David Letterman when she took the first cover of SI. It's not that hard for girls that young to be really beautiful but that girl is stunning. I can see how she would be struggling with issues like who can she trust?

elle-01-september-cover-story-0913-xln-lgn.jpg

Hello Sexy! Kate Upton on Becoming This Generation's Bombshell

On people treating her like a "dumb blonde:" "People deal with models like they are children. They think they can pull one over on you. It's actually funny. I'm always like, I'm about to pull something on you, and you're so focused on thinking I'm dumb you're not even going to know."

Kate Upton September 2013 Cover - Kate Upton Fashion Shoot

I remember seeing her on David Letterman when she took the first cover of SI. It's not that hard for girls that young to be really beautiful but that girl is stunning. I can see how she would be struggling with issues like who can she trust?

Certainly not the Lohans et al

I'm sure she's just a regular girl who dates regular guys who work at 7-11 and not famous people like P Ditty.

Last edited:
Women like this keep women in the dark ages. They are just as culpable as men are for portraying women as nothing more than objects of lust.

So either put on some clothes and get a real job, or shut up. You can't have both...you can't advertise and display your body for men to have fantasies about, plus expect any kind of respect as an intelligent human being...unless you earn it. What else have you done in life besides parade around half-naked?

And I read that she claims to be sooo religious. Had a little cross tatooed on her finger. Yeah, right. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you titillating men with your scantily clad body.

Bitch. :)

Women like this keep women in the dark ages. They are just as culpable as men are for portraying women as nothing more than objects of lust.

So either put on some clothes and get a real job, or shut up. You can't have both...you can't advertise and display your body for men to have fantasies about, plus expect any kind of respect as an intelligent human being...unless you earn it. What else have you done in life besides parade around half-naked?

And I read that she claims to be sooo religious. Had a little cross tatooed on her finger. Yeah, right. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you titillating men with your scantily clad body.

Bitch. :)

You purposely said 'titillating'. See how that works with women? We understand that y'all can't help it.

Isn't KU the smart girl with the faboo body and face who put videos of herself on YouTube to become discovered ?

She is just reaping what she sews, and if she is really smart, she will enjoy her success and attract one man, who likes her for her combination of talents. There are ways for sexy women to attract men, who want permanency....just don't give into their lustful desires.

I think her breasts look larger than her earlier pictures.

Isn't KU the smart girl with the faboo body and face who put videos of herself on YouTube to become discovered ?

She is just reaping what she sews, and if she is really smart, she will enjoy her success and attract one man, who likes her for her combination of talents. There are ways for sexy women to attract men, who want permanency....just don't give into their lustful desires.

I think her breasts look larger than her earlier pictures.

It's proportional.

They're getting bigger and I'm getting older.

Forum List

Back