Sacrificing Myself For the Environment

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
I have decided to make a major sacrifice for the betterment of Socirty… or at least the twelve other people in my Department at work.

Company Leadership had asked for (aka Demanded) a sacrificial individual to attend a large corporate gathering on two consecutive Thursdays a few weeks from now.

This individual would spend five to six hours each day listening to Corporate Leadership espouse the wonderful gains we are making as an Electric Utility Company in reducing our environmental impact, being “greener” and moving towards a more renewable energy future then kissing Leadership”s ass about how wonderful things are.

After great consideration and weighing of options I volunteered to undertake this torturous sacrifice so that my co-workers may be spared this fate worse than death.

it will not be easy. It will not be fun. It may even be fatal to what small amounts of reason, logic, and common sense still exist in my body, but I will do my duty for my fellow workers.

it will not be easy. It will not be fun. It may even be fatal to what small amounts of reason, logic, and common sense still exist in my body, but I will do my duty for my fellow workers.

Well, at least we will be able to identify you as the man with that green moss growing on your head! Take one for the Gipper.

Well, at least we will be able to identify you as the man with that green moss growing on your head! Take one for the Gipper
Hopefully not. They make take my sanity but they will never make me one of the GreenHeads. NEVER!!!!

My values, virtues and ideals cannot be compromised. They can make me sit there and listen but my iron will can never be broken. Their subliminal messages will not work.

it’s just too bad that so many of my coworkers are young enough that when the Company comes for the next group, they likely won’t be able to resist.

I have decided to make a major sacrifice for the betterment of Socirty… or at least the twelve other people in my Department at work.

Company Leadership had asked for (aka Demanded) a sacrificial individual to attend a large corporate gathering on two consecutive Thursdays a few weeks from now.

This individual would spend five to six hours each day listening to Corporate Leadership espouse the wonderful gains we are making as an Electric Utility Company in reducing our environmental impact, being “greener” and moving towards a more renewable energy future then kissing Leadership”s ass about how wonderful things are.

After great consideration and weighing of options I volunteered to undertake this torturous sacrifice so that my co-workers may be spared this fate worse than death.

You must work for Duke Energy. Filthy ass woke company.

ou must work for Duke Energy. Filthy ass woke company
Nope. Duke Energy hasn’t made any forays into the Northeast as of yet. At least not that I’m aware of.

No, my bosses are the same folks that nearly put a major West Coast utility out of business before getting hired by my employer to try and run us into the ground.

Nope. Duke Energy hasn’t made any forays into the Northeast as of yet. At least not that I’m aware of.

No, my bosses are the same folks that nearly put a major West Coast utility out of business before getting hired by my employer to try and run us into the ground.

I have a good friend tht works for Duke. He says the company is going full on woke. He is getting ready to quit.

I have a good friend tht works for Duke. He says the company is going full on woke. He is getting ready to quit
The big ones are all the same… more interested in their public perception than in actually doing what’s best for the customers They don’t understand that GOING Green doesn’t MAKE the Green.

The big ones are all the same… more interested in their public perception than in actually doing what’s best for the customers They don’t understand that GOING Green doesn’t MAKE the Green.

My friend sends me the stupid woke emals he gets from the Duke management. Like "Why White Males Should Embrace Diversity." They are sickening. He is a manager and he suppose to start off every meeting with a diversity/inclusion talk but he doesn't do it. It use to be safety talks but now it is the filthy woke shit.

He has some great engineering skills and is very employable. He is actively looking for another job. He is getting sick of that woke crap. Duke is going to embrace President Potatoehead's mandatory vaccine Nazism so that is like the last straw.

Forum List

Back