Sacramento Kings Tie NBA 3-Point Record

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

12 of 13 three pointers in the 1st quarter against the Grizzlies. The Kings now tie the NBA record with Portland and Phoenix.
The Kings have been on fire lately. Believe it or not but they are 3rd in the Western Division standings. Denver leads the division in 1st nearing the 50 games played mark. The Warriors are barely maintaining their position in 10th and the lowly Lakers are in 13th, second from last place.
The Celtics are leading the East over the 76ers. So far, they both look really good.

In my not-well-informed opinion, I think the 3-pointer ruined basketball. . It used to be a far more interesting game.

How 'bout those Kings? They are actually winning. They have the record for a major sports franchise not reaching the playoffs, which was held by the Mariners until they went to playoffs last year.

How 'bout those Kings? They are actually winning. They have the record for a major sports franchise not reaching the playoffs, which was held by the Mariners until they went to playoffs last year.
They are on a 5 game win streak.

i'm about to watch Kings V Wolves with my bro. i'm rootin' for the Kings because Huerter is in the starting line-up, my bro is a Wolves fan!

FnXaJfiaMAE9mj9

Forum List

Back