End of Regular Season NBA Games Today

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Well, the Kings got beat by the Warriors so no chance of another 50+ game season. They have 48 wins and face the Nuggets today.
I have this feeling that the Grizzlies will win the Western Conference. Not sure about the East. That division is very close.

Playoffs start next week...

Well, the Kings got beat by the Warriors so no chance of another 50+ game season. They have 48 wins and face the Nuggets today.
I have this feeling that the Grizzlies will win the Western Conference. Not sure about the East. That division is very close.

Milwaukee has it locked up. They have the best record in the NBA and will have home court advantage throughout the playoffs. That could be important against Boston and or Philly. And I believe Philly is 3 so they should have to play each other and the winner plays Gianni. Hopefully they beat each other up in a 7 game series and soften them up for Gianni.

In the West? The team that will make the finals is the 4, 5 6 or 7 seeds. Mark my words. The Grizzlies aint making the finals. Nuggets either. Not this year. Neither will the Kings. Do you understand that? Nuggets Grizzlies Kings. No way they are in the finals this year.

I hope they do. Being their first time Gianni will eat those teams up!!!

• Banned
Milwaukee has it locked up. They have the best record in the NBA and will have home court advantage throughout the playoffs. That could be important against Boston and or Philly. And I believe Philly is 3 so they should have to play each other and the winner plays Gianni. Hopefully they beat each other up in a 7 game series and soften them up for Gianni.

In the West? The team that will make the finals is the 4, 5 6 or 7 seeds. Mark my words. The Grizzlies aint making the finals. Nuggets either. Not this year. Neither will the Kings. Do you understand that? Nuggets Grizzlies Kings. No way they are in the finals this year.

I hope they do. Being their first time Gianni will eat those teams up!!!
I understand it aint over till it's over. You?

In the sports where more than a dozen teams compete in the playoffs, you always have the chance that some of the best teams will not play their best as the season winds down. In the NBA it gets even more blatant, as players sit out games for no reason other than boredom.

Looking at the box scores from today's games, most of the stars just didn't play. I assume they greatly discounted the ticket prices for these games.

No?

For sure. I have a feeling the Suns are going to win. If Durant stays healthy. It reminds me when Durant joined Golden State. A team that had already won a championship. I know the Suns haven't won a championship but you have to believe adding Kevin Durant increases their changes considerably.

I really like Kawhi Leonard. I wish Paul George was healthy so we could see how good that team really is.

I'm actually secretly hoping I'm wrong about the Kings, Grizz or Nuggets. I'd love to see one of them make the next step and at least make the finals.

I want to see Boston fall short. I want Gianni to win another one. But if Boston finally won it after getting their asses kicked last year, that would be cool to see I guess. But I'm not rooting for Boston.

I can't wait to see what happens next. The play ins? Hard to call those match ups. Who will win? IDK. Can't wait. April 11 they start. That's Tuesday!!!

• Banned
For sure. I have a feeling the Suns are going to win. If Durant stays healthy. It reminds me when Durant joined Golden State. A team that had already won a championship. I know the Suns haven't won a championship but you have to believe adding Kevin Durant increases their changes considerably.

I really like Kawhi Leonard. I wish Paul George was healthy so we could see how good that team really is.

I'm actually secretly hoping I'm wrong about the Kings, Grizz or Nuggets. I'd love to see one of them make the next step and at least make the finals.

I want to see Boston fall short. I want Gianni to win another one. But if Boston finally won it after getting their asses kicked last year, that would be cool to see I guess. But I'm not rooting for Boston.

I can't wait to see what happens next. The play ins? Hard to call those match ups. Who will win? IDK. Can't wait. April 11 they start. That's Tuesday!!!
Clippy's are getting womped by the Suns right now in the 1st Q.

Will they show up, play minutes and hustle now? Will they go full Sprewell and choke the coach if he suggests they play defense too?

Will they show up, play minutes and hustle now? Will they go full Sprewell and choke the coach if he suggests they play defense too?
Did the lakers beat a team in OT that suspended one of their stars for a game? What idiot!

I can’t believe no game tonight. I’m pissed.

I don’t get or like the play in. Too confusing. Should be a tournament like this. 7 plays 10 and 8 plays 9. The winners are the 7and 8 seeds.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Milwaukee or Boston in the finals. From what they are saying, if Kris Middleton is back the Bucks are the most complete team Offense and Defense but Boston may just have their number. So I can't say for sure who's going to win the East.

If I had to bet money on one team to make the finals, I'd bet on the Suns with Durant.

Suns whip Boston. PERIOD. That's not a prediction, that's a spoiler. LOL. Quoting Paul Haymen from the WWE.

I really would love to see the Bucks play the Suns in the finals. And if I had to bet I'd bet on the Bucks but I would not be confident in that bet.

One reason I would feel good about the bet. I feel Chris Paul is destined to never win a SHIP.

Durant could get hurt

Bucks are the best defensive team in the league. They may find a way to shut Durant down.

I can't imagine another team in the west beating the Suns but that would be cool to see.

Who would I like to see make the finals in the West? Nuggest, Grizzlies, Kings, Clippers, Timberwolves, Thunder or Pelicans.

I don't want to see the Lakers win it all, Warriors or Kevin Durant. Sorry Booker and Chris Paul. If you didn't have Durant I'd be rooting for you too.

Although, if Kevin Durant wins again, that will solidify what I've been saying ever since he was on OKC. He good.

It would be cool to see Harden and Imbeed win it all. But they won't. Not good enough team. Even with that dynamic duo.

The only team I really worry about in the east is Boston. I want the Bucks to go all the way. It would be cool to see Philly or Boston do it but cooler if Gianni wins another ring. Like Durant, I think he good. LOL

I can't believe there was no game last night. Such bullshit.

You want a 50+ game season?

The Knicks won 47 and Cleveland won 51. Knicks just knocked them out of the playoffs

The Bucks won 58. They just got bounced from the playoffs by the Heat. The Heat won 44 games during the regular season.

Lakers won 43. They're about to bounce the Grizzlies who won 51 games.

They say this is what makes sports great. If the "best" teams always won then we wouldn't have playoffs. We would have just had Bucks play Nuggets best of 7.

Also the Warriors won only 44 but they are up 3 games to 1 on your Kings who won 48.

You want a 50+ game season?

The Knicks won 47 and Cleveland won 51. Knicks just knocked them out of the playoffs

The Bucks won 58. They just got bounced from the playoffs by the Heat. The Heat won 44 games during the regular season.

Lakers won 43. They're about to bounce the Grizzlies who won 51 games.

They say this is what makes sports great. If the "best" teams always won then we wouldn't have playoffs. We would have just had Bucks play Nuggets best of 7.

Also the Warriors won only 44 but they are up 3 games to 1 on your Kings who won 48.
It's 3-2 Warriors
Thats the way the ball bounces.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back