Ryan gets nasty and runs away

Paul Ryan Gets Testy And Ends Interview

Lyan Ryan is used to being able to cut and run, not having to deal with The Follow Up Question.

Someone needs to tell him he won't always be able to make an excuse like, 'I don't have time to explain my tax plan'. There's gonna come a day when he will have to answer the question.

Like, this Thrusday. :lol:

Did you even watch the video? He didn't run away..is this all you have now is misrepresentation and lies? I mean how many times have you posted about the debate obama lost that "Romney lied" without proving it? Hack

Here is the actual video FROM HIS LINK that disproves what he tried to ascribe onto it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo3xQ8mZpBU&feature=player_embedded]Paul Ryan Gets Testy And Ends Interview - YouTube[/ame]

There's already a thread on this.

The interviewer tried to assign positions to him that he didn't hold. I think it's fucking hilarious. The liberal activist press is through in this country.

Which positions are those?

Cutting taxes cuts revenue to the government which cuts funding for law enforcement which leads to more violence committed by guns.

It's really not that hard.

Cutting federal taxes leads to less state/county/city law enforcement?

It is not a 'question' when the questioner assigns a stance/position/event and then tries to get the person they asked to defend the position

Epic fail, even for you, troll

Its called a loaded question, or complex question, a classic logical fallacy.

No it's not.

Ryan talked about "enforcement". Well. How do you pay for that?

With local and state taxes, of course. Something Ryan, as a federal legislator and presumtive VP has nothing to do with.

The question wasn't about enforcement. The question was "and tax cuts will fix 'all that'?" after Ryan gave a very nice detailed answer about how to approach crime.

Paul Ryan Gets Testy And Ends Interview

Lyan Ryan is used to being able to cut and run, not having to deal with The Follow Up Question.

Someone needs to tell him he won't always be able to make an excuse like, 'I don't have time to explain my tax plan'. There's gonna come a day when he will have to answer the question.

Like, this Thrusday. :lol:

He's likely not used to a campaign where he has to run against someone. He should have never agreed to the interview.

No, you're thinking of Obama.

Whose new nickname is "the empty seat".

Bullshit... Ryan called that asswipe for his partisan BS. He asks Ryan about gun laws, Ryan responded that he thinks we have enough gun laws, and the reporter asks "You're going to do this with tax cuts?"

It was fucking stupid and Ryan called him on it.

Oh, and BTW, the interview was over anyway.

He'll probably want to run away on Thursday night after Biden gets through with him.

We shall see...
I seem to remember you guys saying Obama was gonna kick the crap
outta Romney...No we all know that did not happen.Nope not even close.
Romney had his way with the Prez...

Even that whole crowd at MSNBC knew it.

Here's Obama...kicking the crap out of...a door....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDMBZWvPw20&feature=watch_response]Obama Kicks The Door Open After Being Questioned By The Press! - YouTube[/ame]

There's already a thread on this.

The interviewer tried to assign positions to him that he didn't hold. I think it's fucking hilarious. The liberal activist press is through in this country.

Cutting taxes cuts revenue to the government which cuts funding for law enforcement which leads to more violence committed by guns.

Yeah.

Holy crap. I can't believe you seriously posted this. I generally count you as one of the smarter conservatives.

Yeah.

Holy crap. I can't believe you seriously posted this. I generally count you as one of the smarter conservatives.

How so? Lower law enforcement funding can only come from lowering the budget for a given agency. Except for the FBI and other national level law enforcement all local law enforcement is locally funded. How does Ryan impact this spending?

Also if you cut other crap, and maintain current spending on federal law enforcement, you keep the status quo. dont you?

How much money is actually funneled from the feds into local agencies? How much did Ryan say he wanted to cut that specific funding?

The local reporter made a blanket "how do you do this when cutting taxes" statement that was clearly designed as a loaded question.

He'll probably want to run away on Thursday night after Biden gets through with him.

We shall see...
I seem to remember you guys saying Obama was gonna kick the crap
outta Romney...No we all know that did not happen.Nope not even close.
Romney had his way with the Prez...

Even that whole crowd at MSNBC knew it.

So Romney was willing to lie through his ass, and kick the tea baggers under the bus? Did he claim that he'd be taxing the rich, all of a sudden? Do lies matter to you ass suckers?

I'm not worried. Our President will be reelected. I'd worry about the excuses about Romney's mouth adapting Obama positions, and how you scumbags are going to support him.

If you live in poverty in the inner city, we much "teach them good discipline, good character" -- says Paul Ryan.

So, people living in poverty lack discipline and character.

Oh, an he admitted the multimillion dollar ad being run by the NRA is a lie.

How is he running away when the interview was already 5 minutes over the alloted time and scheduled to end then?

If you live in poverty in the inner city, we much "teach them good discipline, good character" -- says Paul Ryan.

So, people living in poverty lack discipline and character.

Oh, an he admitted the multimillion dollar ad being run by the NRA is a lie.

Obama calls them violent, you have no problem with this. Ryan says he wants to lift people up and you have a problem with that?

Ryan does what he has always gotten away with. A sound bite and then a dead run away from the questions.

He will not be able to do that on Thursday but I'm sure he'll try.

What does Ryan have to fear... Biden's IQ? :lol:

This is a non event.
Unless you look at What Ryan said.

He is not going to try and undo any gun laws and is for enforcing them.

Actually one of the more reasonable talks he has given.
The interviewer is an ass though.

Disclaimer:
I do not like Ryan and will not vote for him.

Forum List

Back