RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...
Liberals lie & obfuscate, it's what they do best.

Yes, how dare liberals obfuscate the lies zimmerman told and right wingers belived like it was the words of god almighty himself...

How dare liberals question zimmerman and his bed time stories for right wingers to masturbate on...

How dare you liberals... question right wingers enjoying a black kid getting murdered and celebrating it by pissing on his grave and wishing death for the whole family...

Ahhh these libs.......... innit.....
They are quite retarded. They don't understand the second amendment or carry laws or self defense laws. Even assholes are allowed to defend themselves. The right cherishes the LAWS not the people who abide by them.

Dumbfuck

Yeees, these dumb people dont understand how it is ok to shoot and kill a kid half your age and half your strength, that you have been harrassing in the first place and got into a fight with because of your own actions...

You have let your imagination take control of any logic you might have had and in total disregard of court testimony...obviously you think you can come on here and dazzle folks with your imagination bwaaaaaaaaaa save it for your great American novel cuz many on here actually watched the trial. geez what a dumbass

The 'kid' was just a few days of being an adult...he was in shape, with good strength,he was an athlete(playing football) he loved to fight and was an experienced fighter....and he was high on marijuana.

Meanwhile...george was a chubby out of shape guy who had no desire to fight anyone even if he had any capability in regards to that. All George did was to dial 911 and report a suspicious person on the property where he was a volunteer watchman.

Trayvon seeing George on the phone in his truck decided to checkout George...this is all recorded on the 911 call...trayvon circled Georges truck scoping him out...george did not say anything to trayvon...did not even roll down his trucks windows...simply urged 911 to get the police out there since trayvon appeared to be doped up.

Trayvon ran...George trying to help answer the dispatchers question of which way did he run....got out of his truck to try and determine which way trayvon had run off to...it being a dark and rainy night visibility was very poor....when the dispatcher heard the wind blowing in Georges phone she axed him was he following the suspect...George replied yes....the dispatcher said we do not need you to do that....geroge said o.k.

Then the dispatcher axed george where did he want the police to meet up with him at...in order to get a exact street address to give to the police george walked a little bit further to get to a lighted area in order to see the house numbers...then he headed back to his truck but then trayvon ambushed him ...sucker punched george whilst he was on his phone...and wound up getting shot by George who was merely engaging in self defense...case closed. take a hike dumbo.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

Yes, how dare liberals obfuscate the lies zimmerman told and right wingers belived like it was the words of god almighty himself...

How dare liberals question zimmerman and his bed time stories for right wingers to masturbate on...

How dare you liberals... question right wingers enjoying a black kid getting murdered and celebrating it by pissing on his grave and wishing death for the whole family...

enjoying a black kid getting murdered

Self-defense is not murder.

The so called 'kid' was just a few days short of being a legal adult. Murder is a legal term and what happened to trayvon does not fit the legal discription of murder....trayvon was killed by George engaging in justified self defense....aka justified homicide being the correct legal term for it..... If you want to talk legal matters...you should get a legal dictionary and get your terms correct...as it stands you are just demonstrating your ignorance.

Last edited:
RWs Hero Zimmerman

He did take in a lot of reward money did he not? They called it his "defense fund".

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Trayvonista was just a stupid negroid wanna be thug...he beat up a few other kids...thought he was bad...then he made another stupid mistake(his short life was full of them)and went up against a complete stranger who was armed...and got what he deserved and his ignorant parents who raised this wanna be thug deserve no sympathy. Case closed. deal wid it chump.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

He did take in a lot of reward money did he not? They called it his "defense fund".

He has heroic status because he made fools out of Obama and his attorney general eric holder....both of whom attempted to railroad a innocent man.

Do any of the LWNJ's here have enough common sense to realize that some short chubby Mexican dude cannot run down a tall negroidian wide receiver? Are they really that fucking stupid?

Do those same dumbasses have such a short memory span that they forget that Zim was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers at trial?

The libtards stick to their narrative in total disregard to all facts, common sense and logic.

Seems like he is only tough when it is a black unarmed kid he is against.
Some people are so fucking stupid that they think that some short middle-aged chubby dude could run down and attack a long-legged teen-aged wide reciever football player.

Just the thought of that is absolutely ridiculous.

Look at the facts, jackass.

However, when someone is stalking you down, you tend to get tunnel vision. I know, this exact thing happened to me once.

I'm more interested in the idea that chubby Zimmermann was stalking Trayvon.

You are probably interested in comic books too...does not make them true either.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

The so called 'kid' was just a few days short of being a legal adult. Murder is a legal term and what happened to trayvon does not fit the legal discription of murder....trayvon was killed by George engaging in justified self defense....aka justified homicide being the correct legal term for it..... If you want to talk legal matters...you should get a legal dictionary and get your terms correct...as it stands you are just demonstrating your ignorance.

If you want to talk legal matters...you should get a legal dictionary and get your terms correct...as it stands you are just demonstrating your ignorance.

Direct your ire at the author of the error. That'd be alpine.

Some people are so fucking stupid that they think that some short middle-aged chubby dude could run down and attack a long-legged teen-aged wide reciever football player.

However, when someone is stalking you down, you tend to get tunnel vision. I know, this exact thing happened to me once.

Wo Fatzim was in control all along, and even 911 couldn't control him. Talk about a loose cannon that stalks the earth to this day. :eek:

They are quite retarded. They don't understand the second amendment or carry laws or self defense laws. Even assholes are allowed to defend themselves. The right cherishes the LAWS not the people who abide by them.

Dumbfuck

Yeees, these dumb people dont understand how it is ok to shoot and kill a kid half your age and half your strength, that you have been harrassing in the first place and got into a fight with because of your own actions...
Apparently the LAW thinks your thoughts on the matter are stupid. He was tried in a court of LAW and found not guilty but YOU were found wanting.....

When Zimmerman finally screws up and gets charged with a crime, which he can't wiggle out of, a jury of his peers or the judge WILL sentence him to the maximum penalty allowed under law. IMHO he should be breaking rocks on Rikers Island. Put some muscle (and fat) into it, Zimmyman. :lol:

Dumbfuck

Apparently the LAW thinks your thoughts on the matter are stupid. He was tried in a court of LAW and found not guilty but YOU were found wanting.....

When Zimmerman finally screws up and gets charged with a crime, which he can't wiggle out of, a jury of his peers or the judge WILL sentence him to the maximum penalty allowed under law. IMHO he should be breaking rocks on Rikers Island. Put some muscle (and fat) into it, Zimmyman. :lol:
Your humble opinion is relatively irrelevant dear

If you want to talk legal matters...you should get a legal dictionary and get your terms correct...as it stands you are just demonstrating your ignorance.

Direct your ire at the author of the error. That'd be alpine.

sorry...some kind of glitch.

Wo Fatzim was in control all along, and even 911 couldn't control him. Talk about a loose cannon that stalks the earth to this day. :eek:

Stalks? Was he stalking Trayvon?

Now with 20/20 hindsight, there is no doubt.

The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

Zimmerman was not stalking that little thug down; he was taking out the trash.

Post the relevant law on stalking and we can discuss.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa excellent description of the event.

I do not understand why Z stays in Florida ...especially that area where they seem to have it in for him.

No. And all of the LWNJs know what.

The LWNJs all know what happened, but they are such dishonest piece of shit scumbags that thry cannot admit it to themselves. They know that Zimmerman put his own life at risk even though he had no legal obligation to put his own life at risk. He's a hero. And he got ambushed by an admitted violent "thug culture" aficionado and violent psychopath, known as "No_Limit_Nigga". Trayvon Martin, who tried to murder Zimmerman, just to try to prove that he was some sort of bad-ass. The criminal bled to death in the cold rain. Good riddance!

Obviously, Zimmerman had no chance in hell to out run Martin to get away from his dangerously violent criminal attacker. All of the physical and eyewitness evidence indicates that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and bashing Zimmerman's head on the concrete pathway (AKA: a deadly weapon) that led between the back yards of the housing complex units, trying to murder him with blunt force trauma to the cranium. If Zimmerman didn't fire his handgun he would no doubt be dead and the young thug who attacked him would have murdered several other people by now.

There's no fucking doubt about it in the minds of all reasonable and rational people who are aware of the undisputed facts of the case.

What we had in this case was a typical bully, (Who went by the alias "No_ Limit_Nigga") who laid in wait hidden in the shadows at night under cover of the shadows of night and the drone of nearby AC units and then attacked his prey at the first opportunity when he knew that Zimmerman had no chance of getting away.

And it is pretty fucking god-damned obvious that LWNJ Democrats across the country swarmed to the defense of the thug-lifer criminal for one reason and one reason only. And that was a political attempt to undermine the people's second amendment rights to keep and bear arms.

They are fucking scumbags. The lowest form of scum on Earth.

Last edited:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa excellent description of the event.

I do not understand why Z stays in Florida ...especially that area where they seem to have it in for him.
Good question. There are a few other states where he would have a right to hunt down and shoot an unarmed black man. Of course he may have just been trying to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850.
Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back