RW'ers are getting their news from Teens in Macedonia with fake Pro Trump news....Why?

Red-Dawn-Poster.jpg

Because Trump supporters are easily fooled.

Trump supporters easily fooled by absurdly fake news created by Macedonian teenagers

*snip* What’s even more amazing about these websites is that the people who run them tell BuzzFeed they don’t actually care about American politics — they just know that starting a pro-Trump website that spews out misinformation to Facebook and other social media is a goldmine right now.

“Yes, the info in the blogs is bad, false, and misleading but the rationale is that ‘if it gets the people to click on it and engage, then use it,” one student in Veles told BuzzFeed.

“I started the site for a easy way to make money,” another Veles teenager told the publication. “In Macedonia the economy is very weak and teenagers are not allowed to work, so we need to find creative ways to make some money.”

To get an idea of what many Trump backers are seeing on their Facebook feeds, here’s an example of some recent fake news stories written by the Macedonian websites:

• “Oprah tells Fox News host that ‘some white people have to die’ — her reasoning is unbelievable”
  • “Pope Francis forbids Catholics from voting for Hillary!”
  • “BREAKING: Proof surfaces that Obama was born in Kenya — Trump was right all along”
  • “WikiLeaks Just ROCKED Hillary With This List Of 13 TREASONOUS Acts That She Committed”
The young people running the sites tell BuzzFeed that they tried experimenting with pro-Bernie Sanders sites earlier this year, but that none of them got anywhere close to the clicks that pro-Trump sites get on a daily basis.

You're quoting RawStory, and claim Trump supporters are easily fooled?

th

Fox news just apologized for false claims it made on Hillary being indicted and Hannity recently apologized for the spreading the false story that Michelle, Warren and Obama scrubbed their tweets and unfriended Hillary. So....ya, sounds like they're easily fooled.
Really? When? Link?

Gee, how many colored people still believe Michael Brown was on his knees, hands in the air, begging for his life when the white cop standing in front of him shot him in the back of the head?
Another good question. How many white people still believe that Iraq had wmds and we took 28,000 casualties for a good reason?

I would wager I have as much if not more education than you and I have actually used my education to build a very successful business.

I would wager I have as much if not more education than you and I have actually used my education to build a very successful business.
That was directed at closedcaptioned.

Stupidest bunch of blind bullshit eaters on both sides, ever. Dumbest election ever.

Gee, how many colored people still believe Michael Brown was on his knees, hands in the air, begging for his life when the white cop standing in front of him shot him in the back of the head?
Another good question. How many white people still believe that Iraq had wmds and we took 28,000 casualties for a good reason?
You're a racist bigot.

I'm guessing you're also 7 feet tall, a Navy SEAL, and beat up Steven Segal because he raped your girlfriend.

I'm guessing you're also 7 feet tall, a Navy SEAL, and beat up Steven Segal because he raped your girlfriend.

Actually I'm five feet ten,165 ponds. I was Army and not Navy and I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Segal. You go ahead and rant your little heart out until your Mom gets your bed ready in her basement.

Actually I'm five feet ten,165 ponds. I was Army and not Navy and I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Segal. You go ahead and rant your little heart out until your Mom gets your bed ready in her basement.
I was in the Army. A pussy like you wouldn't have survived. I'm guessing you were a basic training Phase 1 washout.

I was in the Army. A pussy like you wouldn't have survived. I'm guessing you were a basic training Phase 1 washout.

Actually I got hit at Dak To on June 7, 1966. You're really a damn fool as well as a damn poor guesser. You're probably no saint either.

You are still a friggin retarded idiot.

Actually I got hit at Dak To on June 7, 1966. You're really a damn fool as well as a damn poor guesser. You're probably no saint either.
I'm sorry.

Thank you for your service.

You are still a friggin retarded idiot.

Wow, thanks for your service. That was some heavy stuff. Were you with artillery or engineers that morning?

Wow, thanks for your service. That was some heavy stuff. Were you with artillery or engineers that morning?

I was with Charlie Company, 2nd Bat. 502nd Infantry Division.

Don't ever take one source for your information.

Each person has the responsibility to fact check every news story.

If something sounds too good to be true (depending on which side of the aisle you're on) it probably is.

Reading the history of that unit during that period is mind boggling.

Reading the history of that unit during that period is mind boggling.

The ones I served with were a reaally special bunch of guys. The unit won a Presidential Citation.

Forum List

Back