RW'ers are getting their news from Teens in Macedonia with fake Pro Trump news....Why?

IMG720.jpg RVers are getting thier news from Alexander the Great and his lovers! Wow history Bill and Ted excellent adventure. Must be to persuade those expat absentee votes!

I was just reading the Duran this afternoon, I think they are more reliable than the newswire services to tell the truth.

Like True Pundit, I have no idea who owns them, or their editorial decision makers, but they seem to get the news right and not feed me a bunch of fluff.

Because Trump supporters are easily fooled.

Trump supporters easily fooled by absurdly fake news created by Macedonian teenagers

*snip* What’s even more amazing about these websites is that the people who run them tell BuzzFeed they don’t actually care about American politics — they just know that starting a pro-Trump website that spews out misinformation to Facebook and other social media is a goldmine right now.

“Yes, the info in the blogs is bad, false, and misleading but the rationale is that ‘if it gets the people to click on it and engage, then use it,” one student in Veles told BuzzFeed.

“I started the site for a easy way to make money,” another Veles teenager told the publication. “In Macedonia the economy is very weak and teenagers are not allowed to work, so we need to find creative ways to make some money.”

To get an idea of what many Trump backers are seeing on their Facebook feeds, here’s an example of some recent fake news stories written by the Macedonian websites:

• “Oprah tells Fox News host that ‘some white people have to die’ — her reasoning is unbelievable”
  • “Pope Francis forbids Catholics from voting for Hillary!”
  • “BREAKING: Proof surfaces that Obama was born in Kenya — Trump was right all along”
  • “WikiLeaks Just ROCKED Hillary With This List Of 13 TREASONOUS Acts That She Committed”
The young people running the sites tell BuzzFeed that they tried experimenting with pro-Bernie Sanders sites earlier this year, but that none of them got anywhere close to the clicks that pro-Trump sites get on a daily basis.

You're quoting RawStory, and claim Trump supporters are easily fooled?

th

I noticed you replaced explain why it's wrong with a big smiley face. Excellent rebuttal

Trump supporters easily fooled by absurdly fake news created by Macedonian teenagers

*snip* What’s even more amazing about these websites is that the people who run them tell BuzzFeed they don’t actually care about American politics — they just know that starting a pro-Trump website that spews out misinformation to Facebook and other social media is a goldmine right now.

“Yes, the info in the blogs is bad, false, and misleading but the rationale is that ‘if it gets the people to click on it and engage, then use it,” one student in Veles told BuzzFeed.

“I started the site for a easy way to make money,” another Veles teenager told the publication. “In Macedonia the economy is very weak and teenagers are not allowed to work, so we need to find creative ways to make some money.”

To get an idea of what many Trump backers are seeing on their Facebook feeds, here’s an example of some recent fake news stories written by the Macedonian websites:

• “Oprah tells Fox News host that ‘some white people have to die’ — her reasoning is unbelievable”
  • “BREAKING: Proof surfaces that Obama was born in Kenya — Trump was right all along”
  • “WikiLeaks Just ROCKED Hillary With This List Of 13 TREASONOUS Acts That She Committed”
The young people running the sites tell BuzzFeed that they tried experimenting with pro-Bernie Sanders sites earlier this year, but that none of them got anywhere close to the clicks that pro-Trump sites get on a daily basis.

You're quoting RawStory, and claim Trump supporters are easily fooled?

th

I noticed you replaced explain why it's wrong with a big smiley face. Excellent rebuttal

th

George Soros pays them to start those sites, dumb fuck. This is old news.

And you fall for the fake news stories. Congratulations

When the media fails the people, they are left to seek the truth on their own. Problem is we're not all journalists, that's why we gave those biased bastards freedom of the press - to inform us what was going on.

They have betrayed our trust for years and years, and this year, a year when /many/ are feeling this is the last chance for American values (and yes not falling down the lib PC rabbit hole) this year it becomes clear that the media has been lying to us, they have been actively and blatantly engineering the election for their buddies. It's a disgrace to journalism and no one in this country has anyone to turn to anymore.

And you fall for the fake news stories. Congratulations
Au contraire mon frere....
I do not fall for them. Meanwhile...your dumb ass stays tin foil-hatted about Trump and the Kremlin.

Even though the feds have said there is no link.

Politics

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

• President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia after a meeting in October about Ukraine and Syria.
    KLAUS-DIETMAR GABBERT / EUROPEAN PRESSPHOTO AGENCY
    By ERIC LICHTBLAU and STEVEN LEE MYERS
    OCTOBER 31, 2016
WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Ah here it is - took me forever to find for some reason ~shrug~ (So yea, I mean in dem world the KGB is still around...)

Forum List

Back