• Crappy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
What? You aren't scared of us haters? I guess he doesn't mind condescension, as long as it's ego stroking.

Sorry Mom4, you just jumped in at a not so great time.
Yeah... I've been pretty busy today.

Kathianne said:
What? You aren't scared of us haters? I guess he doesn't mind condescension, as long as it's ego stroking.

Sorry Mom4, you just jumped in at a not so great time.

Yes. They're all slaking their white hot envy on my innocent soul. They'll bully you too if you give me succor.

You can tell Kat to step off though. SHe's just a mod. watch

Step, off Kat, quit being such a bully.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. They're all slaking their white hot envy on my innocent soul. They'll bully you too if you give me succor.

You can tell Kat to step off though. SHe's just a mod. watch

Step, off Kat, quit being such a bully.

:laugh: She's quivering in her boots now, RWA. She KNOWS me. :shocked:

mom4 said:
Yeah... I've been pretty busy today.
Don't let RWA drag you into making it seem like we're upset with you; his 4th-grade tactics are about as transparent as a grease-soaked bag.

The ClayTaurus said:
Don't let RWA drag you into making it seem like we're upset with you; his 4th-grade tactics are about as transparent as a grease-soaked bag.

Yes. It's just a bad time to be my friend. You guys are trying to whip me down, can't she see that? This is to be handled in the backroom.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. It's just a bad time to be my friend. You guys are trying to whip me down, can't she see that? This is to be handled in the backroom.

Nope, lots have attempted to be your friend. Problem is, you are oppositional.

rtwngAvngr said:
Wrong dickhead. You're trying to drag a sensible, well-liked member into your shit storm. Handle your problems like a man, don't go off suggesting that we're going to retalliate against mom4 for standing up for you. It's lame, and completely transparent.

It was nice that she stick up for you, and you're nuts if you think anyone is going to smite her for saying it.

Said1 said:
Another thread ranking really high in the lame category.

Wohoo, look at me. I'm being pretentious. Who thinks Said1 is pretentious.

I do! I do!

Said1 said:

Oh God, you need an ego boost too? :laugh: Time to start your own thread.

The ClayTaurus said:
Wrong dickhead. You're trying to drag a sensible, well-liked member into your shit storm. Handle your problems like a man, don't go off suggesting that we're going to retalliate against mom4 for standing up for you. It's lame, and completely transparent.

It was nice that she stick up for you, and you're nuts if you think anyone is going to smite her for saying it.

Not smited, just warned. it's "a bad time".

Said1 said:

Not me, I think you deserve the props you're given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back