Ruth Bader Ginsburg Writes Scathing 35-Page Dissent In Birth Control Case

Even if Hobby Lobby and Conestoga were substantially burdened by the requirement, Ginsburg argued, the government has shown that providing no-cost birth control to women is "a compelling interest in public health and women's well being."

"No-cost birth control."

To a liberal, "no-cost" means "make that guy over there pay for it."

It reminds me of a crack addict I once heard shout in a rehab center, "Cable should be free, like the roads!"

Yes, folks. Leprechauns build our roads, at no cost, and by golly they oughta give us cable and birth control, too.

Last edited:
Even if Hobby Lobby and Conestoga were substantially burdened by the requirement, Ginsburg argued, the government has shown that providing no-cost birth control to women is "a compelling interest in public health and women's well being."

"No-cost birth control."

Actually it means everyone pays, because everyone benefits.

"No-cost birth control."

It reminds me of a crack addict I once heard shout in a rehab center, "Cable should be free, like the roads!"

Yes, folks. Leprechauns build our roads and give us birth control at no cost.

Well, you certainly didn't build that.

"No-cost birth control."

Yes, folks. Leprechauns build our roads and give us birth control at no cost.

Well, you certainly didn't build that.

What difference does it make? Period.

Forum List

Back