Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
Didn’t you guys state you shouldn’t do that right before an election?
I never did............and your side would be drooling for a replacement had this been someone else...........Please save me the BS on this..............You will get a nomination down your throats before next year..........

Now you have to find another so called I've been raped actor.

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
No. Obama’s pick was too radical for a Republican Senate to confirm. I doubt President Trump will have that problem.

Wow, it took 12 whole responses before someone played the "Merrick Garland" card.. But we all knew that Obama wasn't going to be around after 2016, unlike President Trump, who will still be here after 2020.
We don't know that.

That's why we gotta wait to see what the American People want to do.

Then we can replace.

It's Republican doctrine.

It's Republican doctrine.

Liar.

When prominent people die, it never ceases to bring the absolute filth out in some people on this board. I am truly disgusted.

This is what politics has done to you. It has bred such hatred and contempt that you celebrate the death of someone you disagree with. I didn't like Ginsberg, AT ALL, but not to the point where I would ever celebrate her death.

POLITICS BE DAMNED. An honorable person has left this world.

Yes I am angry. I am incensed. And I most certainly think less of some of you now.

THIS IS NOT HOW WE TREAT PEOPLE!

her granddaughter Clara Spera days before her death, she said, “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new President is installed.”

Laughing emoji goes here

No. Obama’s pick was too radical for a Republican Senate to confirm. I doubt President Trump will have that problem.
So you admit you are a hypocrite.

Just reporting. No link as of yet.

Update: Borrowed Will's link...

Just heard this after I woke up..... Has anyone brought up the Biden rule yet? LOL

I just have to laugh.

RIP Ruth.... You did your best.

You know....the Left has a TON of nerve.
They have covered Trump in a Universe of bad publicity and smear campaigns from day one......
And all that is fine...all in good fun.......

I can't think of a single active radical Leftists here who wouldn't rejoice if Trump died.

Yet....they INSIST we "respect" theirs

180503-naked-trump-statue-feature-image.jpg

Statutes of Trump placed across the country by the rabid left.

Regardless of how the election turns out the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and Trump is President until the end of January next year. Plenty of time to get a nice Conservative to replace the Libtard bitch.
NO CONSERVATIVES,,, we need a constitutionalist,,,

No friggin Liberal has ever even read the Constitution no less be a Constitutionalist.

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
Like McCain, she hung on hoping to deny Trump another appointment. Her politics were more important to her than her life.
Not her politics.

Her view on law and constitution. And frankly she stayed involved to the end. Why should she step just to please the right?

She could have stepped down a few years ago and actually spent a little time enjoying life! Apparently she had no life outside the court to enjoy. Look at her, not exactly a party girl. Don't think I ever even saw her smile.

I never did............and your side would be drooling for a replacement had this been someone else...........Please save me the BS on this..............You will get a nomination down your throats before next year..........

Now you have to find another so called I've been raped actor.
My side did not deny a president his right to fill a vacancy on the claim that it should not be done right before an election.

I would not supported it.

We should not celebrate her death. Treat the woman with respect damn it.

As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...

Hence the celebration

Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
They are no different Templar. It is partisan human nature.

Is there any evidence of this celebration of Scalia’s death?

So you admit you are a hypocrite.
How so? McConnell has already stated he will put to vote any nominee even through the election. It’s a Republican Senate and President, not split party like it was before.

Forum List

Back