Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.
OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.

She was legendary. May she rest in peace.

That said, Republican doctrine says that we gotta wait until after the election before we can replace.

Gotta see what the American people wants to do and all.
There will be nothing done until next year

Wow, it took 12 whole responses before someone played the "Merrick Garland" card.. But we all knew that Obama wasn't going to be around after 2016, unlike President Trump, who will still be here after 2020.
We don't know that.

That's why we gotta wait to see what the American People want to do.

Then we can replace.

It's Republican doctrine.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of the collective sighs of relief coming from millions of unborn children.

Just reporting. No link as of yet.

Update: Borrowed Will's link...

Gee, I almost feel guilty being happy to hear this, but then, she did live 87 years and chose to work every last day of her life on the SC thwarting the Founder's intent in every way she could to promote her leftist agenda!

She lived 9 months longer than I thought she would!

Now, hurry up, Donald, you gotta get a conservative appointed in her place before the election.

A Republican coalition last year warned Trump that the next SCOTUS seat he filled had better be a true Conservative and Republican and not another Establishment man/woman.
But since trump is not that, it might be too much to ask. You are aware he was a NY LIBERAL most of his life don't you?

RIP.

Conservatives will be dancing in the streets.

McConnewill show himself to be a hypocrite.
Was it wrong to celebrate the death of Hitler? She is a big reason why we have abortion on demand.
oh my...another jerk making shallow Hitler comparisons because women want control of their reproductive choices. People like would force children to have children and rape victims to carry an unwanted child, and after birth you would sluts sucking off the welfare tear.

RIP.

OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.
you speak of treason my friend,,,

RIP.

Conservatives will be dancing in the streets.

McConnewill show himself to be a hypocrite.
Was it wrong to celebrate the death of Hitler? She is a big reason why we have abortion on demand.
oh my...another jerk making shallow Hitler comparisons because women want control of their reproductive choices. People like would force children to have children and rape victims to carry an unwanted child, and after birth you would sluts sucking off the welfare tear.
if that didnt involve killing innocent children we wouldnt have a problem,,,

This is NUTS!! If you thought the election was gonna be nasty before, this just upped the ante by about 850,000%. I’m not gonna lie, I’m scared to see what the left will do when Trump wins in a landslide again. It’s going to be UGLY. RIP Ruth. Hated your politics but respected your fight.

Forum List

Back