Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

This thread is about Putin's war.

You're not only not on 1st base, you ain't even in the F'in ballpark, idiot!
Wrong Dufus.
This thread is about the Russians using their USA/Trumpolini puppets... as any smart Spy-master would do.
The same reason Trump could never say a bad word about Putin/his owner.
`

1647404270846.png

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

RT Tucker leading the way.​

Be prepared for more on this by me.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

For the most part I love Tucker's show and respect him as a person greatly. That being said he's dead wrong on this issue and finding himself in agreement with Tulsi should have been the first clue as to how wrong he is.

The State Run Press in Russia, being RT or any of their other state funded and controlled media outlets have been specializing in using anything they can to sow descension and disarray in the US for at least 50 years so this is certainly nothing new.

Like it or not the 1st Amendment protects their right be wrong and to shout it from the highest mountain top of pulpit they can find.

The answer is not to silence or demonize them, it's to make a better argument than they can for their position.

I'm happy to let the dem's be the party of "cancelling" views they disapprove of.

At some point the mindless lemmings will figure out just how badly they've been led astray and maybe we can then begin to rebuild our Once Great Nation.

For the most part I love Tucker's show and respect him as a person greatly. That being said he's dead wrong on this issue and finding himself in agreement with Tulsi should have been the first clue as to how wrong he is.

The State Run Press in Russia, being RT or any of their other state funded and controlled media outlets have been specializing in using anything they can to sow descension and disarray in the US for at least 50 years so this is certainly nothing new.

Like it or not the 1st Amendment protects their right be wrong and to shout it from the highest mountain top of pulpit they can find.

The answer is not to silence or demonize them, it's to make a better argument than they can for their position.

I'm happy to let the dem's be the party of "cancelling" views they disapprove of.

At some point the mindless lemmings will figure out just how badly they've been led astray and maybe we can then begin to rebuild our Once Great Nation.
Unfortunately the "mindless lemmings" who watch Tucker are not the high IQ crowd.
They get influenced when he misrepresents Vaccines (or 'stolen elections') an invites guests on who do.
Yelling "No fire" in a theater that Is on fire is not protected nor Wise speech.
Fox in good degree have been Vax skeptics/baiters as well as encouraging (even fabricating) RW conspiracy crap.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson compares vaccine mandates to ...

https://www.theguardian.com › media › jan › tucker-ca...
Jan 22, 2022 — “I mean, after watching what the imperial Japanese army and the Nazis did in their medical experiments, I thought that American physicians ...

Tucker Carlson outdoes himself on vaccines, again - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/09/21
Sep 21, 2021 — Fox News host Tucker Carlson uncovered a major supposed scandal in the U.S. military on Monday night: Its leaders are apparently trying to ...

Video: Tucker Carlson Misrepresents Vaccine Safety ...

https://www.factcheck.org › 2021/10 › scicheck-video-t...
Oct 26, 2021 — In this video, FactCheck.org and Univision Noticias teamed up to debunk misleading statements spread by Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson Suggests Vaccinated More Likely to Get COVID

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Coronavirus › Vaccine
Jan 6, 2022 — The Fox News host later in the show highlighted the studies that supported his claim.

Last edited:
So now it is treasonous to speak out against the US government?

What about what Hillary said?

You lefties are such frauds.

You hate the country. You are making choices to intentionally causr the nation to fall.

When you realize you fucked up, it might be too late.

You have been brainwashed by the media and those in power who are using you.

WAKE UP.

Specifically, please share with us what it is that Tulsi Gabbard said is not true.

Since I am far left, I generally try to like your views, but you are totally wrong on this one.
Tulsi Gabbard has it right.
The Ukraine is about the single most corrupt, capitalist, and criminal government in the world.
They were stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, negotiating with Russia's enemies in order to harm Russia.
Putin had ZERO choice on this one, and the Ukraine forced the invasion by being the one to deliberately cut off negotiations.

If Putin was not trying to minimize civilian harm, he would just use missiles to level Kyiv, and not lose a single Russian life.
Anyone claiming Putin is wrong in this, is just totally wrong.
Putin has no choice.
The US would invade Mexico or Canada if they did the evil things the Ukraine gov has done.

Since I am far left, I generally try to like your views, but you are totally wrong on this one.
The Ukraine is about the single most corrupt, capitalist, and criminal government in the world.
They were stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, negotiating with Russia's enemies in order to harm Russia.
Putin had ZERO choice on this one, and the Ukraine forced the invasion by being the one to deliberately cut off negotiations.

If Putin was not trying to minimize civilian harm, he would just use missiles to level Kyiv, and not lose a single Russian life.
Putin has no choice.
The US would invade Mexico or Canada if they did the evil things the Ukraine gov has done.
Every word of every one of your posts DRIPS "sock puppet."

The LAST thing you are is "left"

Putin has no choice.

You're so shot out far left, that your one brain cell is trying to convince a half of a brain cell in Laff-hota!! :auiqs.jpg:

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

RT Tucker leading the way.​

Be prepared for more on this by me.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

This is still going on

Forum List

Back