Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

Maybe the Russians can translate this material from America's Atlantic Council?

Or from Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate?

:dunno:

NATO’s Atlantic Council promoted Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion​

The Battle For Mariupol​

archive.ph

Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine​

I mean, hell, I notice that the Intercept did not offer any facts to actually COUNTER the narrative and facts offered by FOX NEWS. . . all it said was. . .

tHE rUsSiAn's aRe RepOrTiNg WhaT FoX NeWs SaID!

iu

Where do you find this fake news?

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

RT Tucker leading the way.​

Be prepared for more on this by me.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

Oh. So now telling the truth about Biden, that he's a miserable failure and has greatly diminished this nation,
is somehow pro Russia agitprop?

Well Afak you, Abu!

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

Don't bother. KGB Putin's useful idiots are fully committed to the commie. I saw this same thing with the far left during the Cold War.

Traitor Trump has led them into the far left cave, just as I said in 2016 he would.

Don't bother. KGB Putin's useful idiots are fully committed to the commie. I saw this same thing with the far left during the Cold War.

Traitor Trump has led them into the far left cave, just as I said in 2016 he would.
Good for you, Nostradimus.

And don't worry. No one can go back six years and look up your record.

Why do asshole right wingers think anyone but them cares about ANTIFA?

No one does but you
I finally agree with your dumb ass!
Leftists certainly don't care about the kids playing bad ass revolutionaries because Antifa isn't coming
for those lard asses and losers.

The left doesn't have to worry about them because Antifa and the greater left are playing jerk off games
with each others. I'll jerk you off and you do the same for me. Because we are anarchists and don't care about anything...as long as our food stamps and checks from George Sorros show up every month.

I finally agree with your dumb ass!
Leftists certainly don't care about the kids playing bad ass revolutionaries because Antifa isn't coming
for those lard asses and losers.

The left doesn't have to worry about them because Antifa and the greater left are playing jerk off games
with each others. I'll jerk you off and you do the same for me. Because we are anarchists and don't care about anything...as long as our food stamps and checks from George Sorros show up every month.
You seem to have a jerk off issue...jerk off

February 24 2022

[.....]

abudabu I thought you were just a global warming idiot.....didn't know you were just a Dimmer dimwit too.

I thought you were just a global warming idiot.....didn't know you were just a Dimmer dimwit too.
brilliant reply!
Your handle mean you are the brown son?
I post most in Science, UNlike most in environment.
You don't know because you never looked at a section WAY above your head/empty hackery.
LOL
`

Last edited:
brilliant reply!
Your handle mean you are the brown son?
I post most in Science, UNlike most in environment.
You don't know because you never looked at a section WAY above your head/empty hackery.
LOL
`
LMAO. You're welcome to post in Politics and get out of Science & Technology as most S&T posters KNEW you were an idiot after two posts. Maybe you'll do worse in Politics.

Forum List

Back