Russian Ruble collapses

This is what you get when you have Russia's equivalent of our Far Right in charge.

If conservatives were in charge the Russian ruble would not be a fiat currency to begin with, dip shit. So no, a ruble collapse would NOT be happening.

Again, you show what an ignorant fucktard RINO cocksucker you are, moron.

I'm not on Obama's/the banksters side necessarily. What I don't like is the glee with which the Repub-voters talking-heads in the communications arm of the GOP (AKA- Fox) jumped on Pootie Poot's bandwagon once they saw that they MIGHT be able to score cheap political points against our proud, two-term, Democrat, African american President.

Then it blew up in their faces :rofl: fox still singing Pootie Poot's praises on Fox & Friends? :eusa_think:

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Putin: ruble collapse is Bush's fault
ummm..... no it collapsed because he pulled a "Bush" by invading another country thinking he didn't need foreign banks to run his oil export- based, econ until Obama proved that he did by yanking the rug out from under Pootie Poot :rofl:

Nice try though Frank :thup:

No, Botcum, the Ruble is collapsing because Russia's economy is based on oil sales, the price of oil has dropped about 50% and the sanctions haven't helped but they are not the underlying cause of Russia's economic problems. The Saudi alliance with the USA is.

I'm not on Obama's/the banksters side necessarily. What I don't like is the glee with which the Repub-voters talking-heads in the communications arm of the GOP (AKA- Fox) jumped on Pootie Poot's bandwagon once they saw that they MIGHT be able to score cheap political points against our proud, two-term, Democrat, African american President.

Then it blew up in their faces :rofl: fox still singing Pootie Poot's praises on Fox & Friends? :eusa_think:

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

That never happened, shit-4-brains.

"In a dramatic overnight move, the Bank of Russia hiked interest rates for a sixth time this year -- to 17% from 10.5%"

You'd think Jimmy Carter was in charge over there.

America-hating traitors like Tom Sweetnam are more than welcome to leave the US.

None of them would be missed.

Your picture is wrong.

Carter was inaugurated on January 20, 1977. At the end January 1977, 90.342 million of Americans were employed.

Reagan was inaugurated on January 20, 1981. At the end January 1981, 100.191 million of Americans were employed.

Under Carter, employment rose by 9.849 million.

Bush was inaugurated on January 20, 1989. Clinton was inaugurated on January 20, 1993. At the end of January 1993, 119.275 million Americans were employed.

Under Reagan and Bush, employment rose by 19.084 million.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/CE16OV.txt

Ronnie Ray-Gun and war criminal Bush were job killers.

After posting one picture that was totally wrong, one would think you'd stop.

OK, well then say this one is wrong, too. Only B-grade politicians would accept roles in B movies as the wingman for a chimp, chump.

MV5BMTUxNjExOTA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxODgyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Oh, bullshit. If you had a chance to be in a third rate movie you would suck every cock in Hollyweird to get the role, you god-damned liar.

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

according to what source? You? Jim Crowie? :alcoholic:

Oh it happened alright. Played out on Fox and Friends :puke: for months on end.

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Oh it did happen over and over. The GOP will happily turn their back on the first black US President to support a modern day Hitler, whose real agenda is to reassemble to old USSR. Here are just a few examples.

Fox News Contributor Says Obama s Frightened And Praises Putin As A Real Leader

Republicans Have Found Their Dream Leader and His Name Is Vladimir Putin

Fox News Host Says She Wants Putin To Be Our Leader To Get Things Done Right Video

You want more?

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

Oh it did happen over and over. The GOP will happily turn their back on the first black US President to support a modern day Hitler, whose real agenda is to reassemble to old USSR. Here are just a few examples.

Fox News Host Says She Wants Putin To Be Our Leader To Get Things Done Right Video

You want more?

That is such pathetic bullshit. Fox has all kinds of contributors, so those contributors speak only for themselves not FOX. And in context these hosts have said that these various foreign leaders handle foreign policy better than Obama and they do. Obama has the worst foreign polices this nation has ever seen. They were not saying that they would want to trade Obama for a Russian dictator in every respect, but you ignore that context so you can slam on FOX.

By comparison to all the lies and insults directed by the left toward Bush, Obama is still in a honeymoon phase.

Show me one America conservative who has portrayed Obama as an ape as the left portrayed Bush for 8 years. You leftists are such bleeding hypocrits, using every slam, insult and absurd comparison to attack conservatives then whine like little bitches when you get one tenth of the same shit thrown back at you.

Putin: ruble collapse is Bush's fault
ummm..... no it collapsed because he pulled a "Bush" by invading another country thinking he didn't need foreign banks to run his oil export- based, econ until Obama proved that he did by yanking the rug out from under Pootie Poot :rofl:

Nice try though Frank :thup:

No, Botcum, the Ruble is collapsing because Russia's economy is based on oil sales, the price of oil has dropped about 50% and the sanctions haven't helped but they are not the underlying cause of Russia's economic problems. The Saudi alliance with the USA is.

The problem with the Russian economy is that it is a petro-kleptocracy that doesn't abide by the rule of law.

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

You want more?

That is such pathetic bullshit. Fox has all kinds of contributors, so those contributors speak only for themselves not FOX. And in context these hosts have said that these various foreign leaders handle foreign policy better than Obama and they do. Obama has the worst foreign polices this nation has ever seen. They were not saying that they would want to trade Obama for a Russian dictator in every respect, but you ignore that context so you can slam on FOX.

By comparison to all the lies and insults directed by the left toward Bush, Obama is still in a honeymoon phase.

Show me one America conservative who has portrayed Obama as an ape as the left portrayed Bush for 8 years. You leftists are such bleeding hypocrits, using every slam, insult and absurd comparison to attack conservatives then whine like little bitches when you get one tenth of the same shit thrown back at you.

You really think FOX would allow commentary to air that they did not agree with? Nope, they loved Pootin and his supporters. Murdoch probably has an 8x10 glossy autographed by Pootie.

The ruble has been steadily recovering for the last week.

Russia has a relatively low debt to GDP ratio.

Russia has a trade surplus.

I wouldn't pre-order Putin's coffin just yet. He remains incredibly popular in Russia. He has the power to get shit done, like maybe ordering people to sell back the foreign currency they've been buying, exchanging back to rubles. In the US, Wall Street owns govt. In Russia, the roles are reversed, to be overly simplistic.

We don't understand the mind of a Russian. A poet once said, "Russians suffer beautifully." That's different from an American, who might lose his mind if he had to go without coffee for 3 days.

Russians are hardy. Study the battle of Stalingrad, where Russians ate poster paste soup for 6 months through a Russian winter, and you'll see what I mean. Then, you'll realize that a Russian laughs at sanctions.

The ruble has been steadily recovering for the last week.

Russia has a relatively low debt to GDP ratio.

Russia has a trade surplus.

I wouldn't pre-order Putin's coffin just yet. He remains incredibly popular in Russia. He has the power to get shit done, like maybe ordering people to sell back the foreign currency they've been buying, exchanging back to rubles. In the US, Wall Street owns govt. In Russia, the roles are reversed, to be overly simplistic.

We don't understand the mind of a Russian. A poet once said, "Russians suffer beautifully." That's different from an American, who might lose his mind if he had to go without coffee for 3 days.

Russians are hardy. Study the battle of Stalingrad, where Russians ate poster paste soup for 6 months through a Russian winter, and you'll see what I mean. Then, you'll realize that a Russian laughs at sanctions.

Download these for your scrapbook....

putin - Bing Images

Putin has an 81% approval rating. I agree, he's in no hurry.

All I'm saying is that you have to judge Putin's position through the eyes of a vodka swilling Russian, not through the eyes of a comic book movie watching, Captain Crunch eating American.

Sad, sad, SAD!!!

You want more?

You really think FOX would allow commentary to air that they did not agree with? Nope, they loved Pootin and his supporters. Murdoch probably has an 8x10 glossy autographed by Pootie.
yep. EVERY school child knows that Roger Ailes (used to work for Nixon BTw) at Fox has to OK EVERY word said on their *cough* "news" or opinion pieces. JimCrowie needs to stop acting dumb or is he claiming to be oblivious to what was trumpeted on his channel for 3-6 months straight?

Putin has an 81% approval rating. I agree, he's in no hurry.

All I'm saying is that you have to judge Putin's position through the eyes of a vodka swilling Russian, not through the eyes of a comic book movie watching, Captain Crunch eating American.
really difficult for him not to smart guy given that he's had journalists thrown out windows before. Come on. Smarten up there guy if you are able.

Forum List

Back