Russian protests and riots Sunday 3/26/2017

Russia has a left too. Putin just doesn't put up with nonsense. I love the way the Russian cops treat those protesters.

Protests and riots have a way of becoming rampant in Russia and eventually overthrowing the government.

The last time was 1991 with Yeltsin.

Before that was 1917 with the Bolsheviks.

Compare this with the USA in 1861 and originally in 1776.

And compare with England in 1642 and 1215.

And France only once in 1789.

Protests and rioting have broken out in Russia today (Sunday 3/26/2017).

It seems that Putin is losing his grip.

Riot cops crack down on protesters furious about corrupt politicians in Moscow
The pictures show examples of what happens when the Government takes the peoples guns. And to think that Liberal Democrats want Americans to be subject to police rule. Putin needs to lose his head as well as his grip.
My Russian friends have told me there are plenty of Russian guns in Russia. They are mostly shotguns.

But these people did not bring guns with them.

They brought numbers with them.

5 years ago there were similar protests and riots.

So I am back to my original point -- Putin seems to be losing his grip.

In California back in the 1960's the Black Panthers brought their guns with them to a protest march in Sacramento, and Gov Reagan quickly moved to make guns in public illegal.

Reagan was a fokking Communist.

Russia has a left too. Putin just doesn't put up with nonsense. I love the way the Russian cops treat those protesters.

You can't be serious. Those protesters are far more courageous than the Snowflakes in America, they are actually protesting FOR democracy, the alt-left in America are protesting AGAINST democracy. The police there are cowardly government patsies who crack heads as long as they have protection from the tyrant. Take that away and they will be shredding case files and selling out their colleagues as the former Stasi did when the Berlin wall fell.

I have a great deal of respect for people who put their own safety and personal opportunities at stake for principle. These citizens and their spirit are what liberty loving citizens desire. Give them freedom in America and their children will join the U.S military out of sheer hatred for Communists and their dirty abusive tactics.

This is mostly a result of the existing US LNG in MS. Russia is dependent on the sale of natural gas for what was a huge part of their GDP. With increasing competition their GDP is not growing anywhere near as fast as needed.

The pictures show examples of what happens when the Government takes the peoples guns. And to think that Liberal Democrats want Americans to be subject to police rule. Putin needs to lose his head as well as his grip.

You don't have any clue what you're talking about. There are lots of guns in Russia. I use to date this Russian guy and everyone in his family including the children and infants had guns( I'm exaggerating about the children part).

The situation in Russia has nothing to do with guns. It is a result of people finally waking up to Putin's lies and cons. Trump supporters are going to have a similar awakening pretty soon with the way Donnie boy is ruling this country.

Putin is very popular with the Russian people.

He has an 85% approval rating.

American politicians will never see those numbers. .... :cool:
Putin is a pro when it comes to fake news and statics. That 85% is an exaggeration. Many Russian people think Putin is a clown.

You don't have any clue what you're talking about. There are lots of guns in Russia. I use to date this Russian guy and everyone in his family including the children and infants had guns( I'm exaggerating about the children part).

The situation in Russia has nothing to do with guns. It is a result of people finally waking up to Putin's lies and cons. Trump supporters are going to have a similar awakening pretty soon with the way Donnie boy is ruling this country.
Why did Stalin disarm the Russians before WWII? How many Russians did Stalin kill afterwards?

This is mostly a result of the existing US LNG in MS. Russia is dependent on the sale of natural gas for what was a huge part of their GDP. With increasing competition their GDP is not growing anywhere near as fast as needed.
Trump and Putin should agree to let American companies develop Russian oil.

Then Russia would get richer and we could beat the fokking Arabs and drive down their prices so they all go bankrupt and croak.

You can't be serious. Those protesters are far more courageous than the Snowflakes in America, they are actually protesting FOR democracy, the alt-left in America are protesting AGAINST democracy. The police there are cowardly government patsies who crack heads as long as they have protection from the tyrant. Take that away and they will be shredding case files and selling out their colleagues as the former Stasi did when the Berlin wall fell.

I have a great deal of respect for people who put their own safety and personal opportunities at stake for principle. These citizens and their spirit are what liberty loving citizens desire. Give them freedom in America and their children will join the U.S military out of sheer hatred for Communists and their dirty abusive tactics.
If I was protesting in American for whatever reason it would be like the Black Panthers did back in the 1960's -- armed to the teeth -- assault carbine & pistol & ammo belts & locked and loaded.

Forum List

Back