Russian Propaganda: If You Oppose Russia, You’re a Nazi

He’s proud to work truck stops. Good for him.
1648050279447.png

No, it doesnt. You have to be a complete fucking moron to think i even came close to implying that. Orrrrrrrrrr you are just regurgitating what people tell you to say. Which still makes you a complete fucking moron.

:lol:

Well, you commented about it in a thread about Russian propaganda, TNHillbilly, as if that has anything to do with the OP.

Oh look, Nazi parade!

79EDE836-2A9F-43A5-9FF3-7EDD8C931223.jpeg

Excellent thread on the history of Russian mythology and how the leadership deems anyone who opposes them as “Nazis.” It’s why “de-Nazification” was at the very top of Putin’s list for his justification of the Ukraine invasion. The Soviets did the same thing.

Scroll to the top and read from the beginning.

9999.jpg
7777.png

5555.jpg

9993.jpeg

17.jpg

9999999.jpg

in the photo the banner of the SS division Galicia
The 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) (German: 14. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS [galizische Nr. 1],[2] Ukrainian: 14а Гренадерська Дивізія СС (1а галицька)), prior to 1944 titled the 14th SS-Volunteer Division "Galicia" (German: 14. SS-Freiwilligen Division "Galizien", Ukrainian: 14а Добровільна Дивізія СС "Галичина"),[1] was a World War II German military formation made up predominantly of military volunteers with a Ukrainian ethnic background from the area of Galicia,[3] later also with some Slovaks.[3][4] Formed in 1943, it was largely destroyed in the battle of Brody, reformed, and saw action in Slovakia, Yugoslavia, and Austria before being renamed the first division of the Ukrainian National Army and surrendering to the Western Allies by 10 May 1945.

Most conservatives / Republicans are supporting Ukraine.

:thup:
I do. My attitude is simple. I don't give a damn how people run their own country as long as they keep it THERE. If those Nazis were terrorizing or invading Russia then I'd say kick their asses until they stop. They didn't attack anyone though. Russia came across the border and Russia needs to get the shit kicked out of them.

Look it up, dipshit. They even made stephan banderas birthday a national holiday a couple of years ago, FFS.
You MSM stooges are fucking morons.

Only one person -- Yuschenko, president at the time -- declared him a national hero.

One year later that was annulled.

Your fellows on the far right do some strange things...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back