Russia Stops Radiation Monitoring at Chernobyl - Destroys Lab

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
In an unprecedented move which blinds the UN radiation monitoring capabilities around the plant, Russia has destroyed the lab and monitoring equipment. This move can be seen as an act of war on Europe and potentially on the world. We can no longer see if damages to the reactor containment have been breached by Russian bombardment.

Uh oh.

1648043440970.png

While funny, radiation sickness is not a laughing matter. This can be seen as an attack on European countries who are down wind. What Putin doesn't realize, or maybe he does, we have satellites that can measure this from space. All this did was stop the public from seeing what was going on. Putin is a cornered and wounded rat... he will be vicious...

In an unprecedented move which blinds the UN radiation monitoring capabilities around the plant, Russia has destroyed the lab and monitoring equipment. This move can be seen as an act of war on Europe and potentially on the world. We can no longer see if damages to the reactor containment have been breached by Russian bombardment.

Why would we need the Ukraine to say it? Wouldnt the UN know? Sorry but I find any information from either side of this conflict sketchy at best. They both have a "narrative" they want to get out there. Neither is likely telling the actual truth.

While funny, radiation sickness is not a laughing matter. This can be seen as an attack on European countries who are down wind. What Putin doesn't realize, or maybe he does, we have satellites that can measure this from space. All this did was stop the public from seeing what was going on. Putin is a cornered and wounded rat... he will be vicious...

What European countries?

I don't know about satellites, I do know there is a squadron of nuke sniffing WC-135W "Constant Phoenix on hand for this exact purpose.

And NATO confirms the loss of data from the site...
The wording is 'not transmitting data'. Doesn't mean we're going China Syndrome.....at least not yet.

Again---PUTIN is a TRUE psychopath---they are vindictive as hell. If he can't take Ukraine---he will punish ukraine. If the world punishes him for invasion, then they all must suffer as well.

Agreed, but radiation death,.. like from nuclear bombs is what I'm currently more concerned about. All I've been hearing for like the past week on here is what a great guy Putin is and now it really is looking like more and more of a possibility (or more like probability) that he's planning to destroy the whole entire world. When is somebody going to do something for crying out loud!?

Forum List

Back