Russian Oil isn't selling at a discount! US is buying at a PREMIUM! US Propaganda is so stupid.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
OMG this is too fucking funny. TOO GOD DAMN FUNNY.

I hate Democrats. You know why I hate Democrats? THEY DON'T GET RESULTS.

Here's results.

Urals Crude was trading for $92/bbl before the war. Urals Crude is now trading $89/bbl. Virtually no change at all.

US Propaganda sees a discount where there is none. Here's where it's sourced:

The difference between Urals and Brent crude prices fell off a cliff. The IRONY is because everyone ELSE is paying pre-war prices for oil.

The US and EUROPE are paying out our assholes for crude oil...lololololololol.

Poor dumb Democrats.

Here's results.

Urals Crude was trading for $92/bbl before the war. Urals Crude is now trading $89/bbl. Virtually no change at all.

The difference between Urals and Brent crude prices fell off a cliff. The IRONY is because everyone ELSE is paying pre-war prices for oil.

Poor dumb Democrats.

Did you see where we had 14 showings in 24 hours? Did you where we got $40 K more than we were asking for?

• Banned
Did you see where we had 14 showings in 24 hours? Did you where we got $40 K more than we were asking for?
No, because you don't prove dog shit. And meanwhile your fantasies have nothing to do with the reality of this thread.

Here's results.

Poor dumb Democrats.

Only 40% of world oil is sold on the spot market. The rest is under contract for fixed rates or vertically owned from well to gas station.

• Banned
You're simply a lying little prick who ran away when confronted with his lies.
I showed my returns lol, better than you can do.

as of today I'm up $3,000+ for the week. And the momentum is just getting started for April.

And even if you're selling a house, the problem is you're selling into rising interest rates. You can't roll for credit lololol.

I can roll forever and I don't sell my assets to generate cash flow, I just keep accumulating and accumulating and accumulating.

• Banned
Only 40% of world oil is sold on the spot market. The rest is under contract for fixed rates or vertically owned from well to gas station.
Are you trying to say that the futures price for Urals is lower now than pre war? lol. It's not.

In fact it's trading about +15 higher against the Brent than it is over the spot price. This likely means the US Brent price is coming down, not that the Ural price is going up. Ural is probably pretty steadily priced because it's fairly inelastic on the demand AND supply side.

I showed my returns lol, better than you can do.

as of today I'm up $3,000+ for the week. And the momentum is just getting started for April.

And even if you're selling a house, the problem is you're selling into rising interest rates. You can't roll for credit lololol.

I can roll forever and I don't sell my assets to generate cash flow, I just keep accumulating and accumulating and accumulating.

40K above asking kid. You lose.

40K above asking kid. You lose.
Some piece of property you probably sat on for years. Annualized it's probably chump change. And you were unable to prove it - unlike me LOL, I proved my some 144% annualized return for last month.

The result you want is normalization of autocratic government, so if you think Democrats are helping that happen, you should be applauding them.
What's that got to do with Retards so dumb they can't understand basic economics?

Here's results.

Poor dumb Democrats.
Putin is making his customers buy his oil with rubles.

His economy is tanking badly...lololololololololol.

Some piece of property you probably sat on for years. Annualized it's probably chump change. And you were unable to prove it - unlike me LOL, I proved my some 144% annualized return for last month.

LOL, kid you are an idiot.

Putin is having to offer discounts to get customers to buy his oil.

• Offering Urals crude at as much as $35 discount a barrel
  • Transactions will be routed between Rosneft and Indian Oil

The sanctions-hit nation is offering its flagship Urals grade to India at discounts of as much as $35 a barrel on prices before the war to lure India to lift more shipments, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing confidential deliberations. Headline Brent prices have risen about $10 since then, implying an even larger reduction from current prices.

lolololololololol

Are you trying to say that the futures price for Urals is lower now than pre war? lol. It's not.

In fact it's trading about +15 higher against the Brent than it is over the spot price. This likely means the US Brent price is coming down, not that the Ural price is going up. Ural is probably pretty steadily priced because it's fairly inelastic on the demand AND supply side.

UralsBrent.png

View attachment 627546

Are you really this fucking stupid?

I literally showed that the price of Urals has stayed the same, only the price of Brent has increased, you demonstrate that with my own evidence that I explained.

And act like it somehow supports YOUR evidence? LOLOLOL.

We BUY BRENT...the US is the DRIVER of BRENT PRICES.

Generally the price of Urals is closer to the global price of oil.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

I literally showed that the price of Urals has stayed the same, only the price of Brent has increased, you demonstrate that with my own evidence that I explained.

And act like it somehow supports YOUR evidence? LOLOLOL.

We BUY BRENT...the US is the DRIVER of BRENT PRICES.

Generally the price of Urals is closer to the global price of oil.

I am not so fucking stupid that I stake my livelihood on Putin's collpasing revenue. You should probably go ahead and set up your Only Fans account so you have a fall back job when the Ministry of Propaganda starts its layoffs.

Yes most oil is under contract .....we get most Canadian oil at discount ...

The Indians ain't paying spot for Russian oil

New Topics

Forum List

Back