Russian NRA?

You don't post anything worth responding to...no facts...no new info...no new intelligence...no nothing! kind of like a stain you can't get out but you don't care because it's an old T shirt anyway....
So your new name tick tock is stain...yeah I like that....

and yet this is what, your 4th or 5th response to me in this thread alone?

i post facts; you just don't like them, so like a good little cheetophile, you ignore them

:lol:

i post facts; you just don't like them, so like a good little cheetophile, you ignore them
Where? what facts? all you do is troll...that's okay but at least you can be honest about it.....
Give me something to debate you over and I'll debate you...got it?

Where? what facts? all you do is troll...that's okay but at least you can be honest about it.....
Give me something to debate you over and I'll debate you...got it?

why would i debate you?

you clearly are a trumpling, with all that implies.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia was behind the entire alt-right movement for the last few decades. Radicalizing right wing bigots. I wonder what Russian first recommended that Rush Limbaugh try radio?

Oh shit you are on to us!!!!!!!:114:

:abgg2q.jpg:

we don't consider you dupes to be part of the action, just useful idiots
Someone has been watching Homeland. I bet you get ALL your world views from tv shows. :laugh:

Washington (CNN) The National Rifle Association is setting aside years of documents related to its interactions with a Kremlin-linked banker, as the gun-rights group appears to be bracing for a possible investigation, according to sources familiar with the situation.

The FBI should just raid the corrupt joint and start taking shit now. I wouldn't trust Wayne and the Boys as far as I could throw 'em!

Forum List

Back