Russian NRA?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia was behind the entire alt-right movement for the last few decades. Radicalizing right wing bigots. I wonder what Russian first recommended that Rush Limbaugh try radio?

Oh shit you are on to us!!!!!!!:114:

:abgg2q.jpg:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia was behind the entire alt-right movement for the last few decades. Radicalizing right wing bigots. I wonder what Russian first recommended that Rush Limbaugh try radio?

Just a theory. They seem like the perfect candidate to try to turn you inbreds into the terrified, paranoid retards that you've become.

The Russuans are coming the Russians are coming!!!!
mDxBAZcSNBg2BmbOC11_fVdT84-tkhzS1qRv6E-yTsBpzBPO27pdFOY8fCigIRNwCdoPOoChdz5h3WZN3m--vCf5v_qEUg=s400

Just a theory. They seem like the perfect candidate to try to turn you inbreds into the terrified, paranoid retards that you've become.
Oh yeah...you got us...what can I say you have figured us out....kudos to you acid head....

we don't consider you dupes to be part of the action, just useful idiots

Sure tick tock laugh all you want...you know this is all going to blow up on the dems and the Obama Clinton deep state...it's over...biggest scandal in American history...the DNC will be lucky to win a dog catcher race after the whole truth spills out.....make sure and be here on that day...

Sure tick tock laugh all you want...you know this is all going to blow up on the dems and the Obama Clinton deep state...it's over...biggest scandal in American history...the DNC will be lucky to win a dog catcher race after the whole truth spills out.....make sure and be here on that day...
Yeah, it'll probably turn up Obama's and Lyin' Ted's real birth certificates too :cuckoo:

step out of the bubble, s0n

yeah, it's scary, but you'll be okay

step out of the bubble, s0n

yeah, it's scary, but you'll be okay
Oh yeah your predictions are ruling the day not mine.....:21:
Trump is still president and his poll numbers are rising....:113:

he's stuck at 42 like you're stuck on stupid, s0n
Stuck on 42? he was at 38 two weeks ago and at this time in Obama's presidency Obama was at 39 avg....nice try tick tock!
and Trump is actually at 47 b0y....
Under the kind of press he has been under to be at 47 is very telling...you keep watching okay?

Friday, April 27
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 47, Disapprove 52

he's been stuck at 42 average for at least a month, he can't even break 50 with rasmussen :lol:

if you think that's a good thing, god bless you

enjoy the mid-terms, trumpling

he's been stuck at 42 average for at least a month, he can't even break 50 with rasmussen :lol:

if you think that's a good thing, god bless you

enjoy the mid-terms, trumpling
Go away stain...you are not worth my time....

got nothing again, huh?

stunning, absolutely stunning
You don't post anything worth responding to...no facts...no new info...no new intelligence...no nothing! kind of like a stain you can't get out but you don't care because it's an old T shirt anyway....
So your new name tick tock is stain...yeah I like that....

Forum List

Back