Russian MUSLIMS storm Airport looking for Jews

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Footage reportedly from the scene shared on local Telegram channels showed a hoard of people, Muslim pro-Palestinians, chanting "Allahu Akbar" and stopping cars to check the documents of passengers, ensuring they were not Israeli or Jewish, carrying Palestinian flags. In one of the videos that circulated social media, a rioter can be heard saying: "We are here for the Jews, we came to kill them with knives and shoot at them."

The Republic of Dagestan, which sits along the coast of the Caspian Sea, is an autonomous republic within the Russian Federation. There are an estimated 400 Jewish families in the region, with a 2012 survey indicating that 83% of the population is Muslim.

ths is unbelievable. We're here again??

Russian law enforcement has “freed” Makhachkala airport in the Dagestan republic from a mob who stormed the building, looking for Israelis traveling from Tel Aviv, Russia’s aviation agency says.

“The airport in Makhachkala will be closed to receive aircraft… until, preliminarily, 02:59 Moscow time on November 6, 2023,” the agency says.

The head of Russia’s Dagestan republic denounces the mob, vowing punishment.

Today, 11:17 pm

I hope that is right. WE cannot have such a thing happening again in the world.

I think where it will be the worst is in the UK. Many bad things may start happening there.

Footage reportedly from the scene shared on local Telegram channels showed a hoard of people, Muslim pro-Palestinians, chanting "Allahu Akbar" and stopping cars to check the documents of passengers, ensuring they were not Israeli or Jewish, carrying Palestinian flags. In one of the videos that circulated social media, a rioter can be heard saying: "We are here for the Jews, we came to kill them with knives and shoot at them."

The Republic of Dagestan, which sits along the coast of the Caspian Sea, is an autonomous republic within the Russian Federation. There are an estimated 400 Jewish families in the region, with a 2012 survey indicating that 83% of the population is Muslim.

When you carry this shit is no concern

Yep Russians are just terrible people

I think where it will be the worst is in the UK. Many bad things may start happening there.

starting with Londonistan. :(

1698621076207.png

When you carry this shit is no concern
I hear you., But these people were on airplanes and not allowed to have weapons. And the numbers coming in were significant with the express goal to kill them...and i don't think from what we saw October 7 killing unarmed women is of no matter after the horrendous murder of babies and children.

Forum List

Back