Russian forces arrive in southern Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Following the obnoxious and illegal attacks of the US-led coalition on Syrian forces (although there are a lot of Iraqi militias supporting the SAA in the region the targeted fighters were Syrian), Russia sent paratroopers and special forces. Those soldiers have now arrived. Maybe, there will even be a base. Allegedly, the 31st Brigade of the Russian special forces will be deployed and tasked not to advise the troops but to engage the enemy.

Russian-Army-768x445-1-696x403.jpg

Following the obnoxious and illegal attacks of the US-led coalition on Syrian forces (although there are a lot of Iraqi militias supporting the SAA in the region the targeted fighters were Syrian), Russia sent paratroopers and special forces. Those soldiers have now arrived. Maybe, there will even be a base. Allegedly, the 31st Brigade of the Russian special forces will be deployed and tasked not to advise the troops but to engage the enemy.

Them Roosians will get a warm welcome from Uncle Sam.

alQle Sam´s border crossing will be soon in its legitimate owner´s possession.

Doubt the Russians will take any crap. They are in Syria under international law, the U.S. is technically an invader. Uncle Sam will do squat asshole.

Doubt the Russians will take any crap. They are in Syria under international law, the U.S. is technically an invader. Uncle Sam will do squat asshole.
Oh, I believe the Donald touched on some squat asshole in Tel Aviv. Plus the DOD has made a few statements. I even heard pundits say today that there's rumors of reviving the draft.

Interesting, this could turn into WWIII. :)/please please let the Russians nuke Los Angeles and San Francisco

Oh, I believe the Donald touched on some squat asshole in Tel Aviv. Plus the DOD has made a few statements. I even heard pundits say today that there's rumors of reviving the draft.

According to the link.their mission.is to sieze the border

Rumors have also surfaced regarding the deployment of the 31st Brigade of the Russian special forces; they are allegedly meant to engage the enemy forces and help the government troops seize the Iraqi border-crossing.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about. The Russians are in Syria at the invitation of the sovereign. The U.S. is breaking international law by entering Syria. The U.S. will not fight the Russians in Syria.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about. The Russians are in Syria at the invitation of the sovereign. The U.S. is breaking international law by entering Syria. The U.S. will not fight the Russians in Syria.

And we care about international law because??

No, we won't fight Roosians in Syria unless they shoot down one of our aircraft or attack American troops.

Rumors have also surfaced regarding the deployment of the 31st Brigade of the Russian special forces; they are allegedly meant to engage the enemy forces and help the government troops seize the Iraqi border-crossing.

They have already sized 70 Km of the Jordanian border with no resistance. The FSA announced a counter-offensive but they are outnumbered by far and have almost no armored vehicles and stuff. SAA and allies number in the thousands in the region while the "rebels" are believed to be some 500. The army also is on the offensive against ISIS on every frontier in the country. The de-escalation zones free many soldiers.

The Syrian airforce roams the place and there are no doubts that the operation will succeed. The US will probably not intervene. Not that they care about international law but the bear is at large and he has powerful paws.

Last edited:

They have already sized 70 Km of the Jordanian border with no resistance. The FSA announced a counter-offensive but they are outnumbered by far and have almost no armored vehicles and stuff. SAA and allies number in the thousands in the region while the "rebels" are believed to be some 500. The army also is on the offensive against ISIS on every frontier in the country. The de-escalation zones free many soldiers.

The Syrian airforce roams the place and there are no doubts that the operation will succeed. The US will probably not intervene. Not that they care about international law but the bear is at large and he has powerful paws.

So they siezed the Jordanian border what are they doing going north east on this map?

So they siezed the Jordanian border what are they doing going north on this map?

map-syria_control_2852317b.jpg

At least from the US arsenal...

So they siezed the Jordanian border what are they doing going north on this map?

View attachment 128374

Actual situation:
May-23-Syria-Map-696x705.jpg

Idlib, the whole region is a de-escalation zone. Only attempts to launch attacks will be addressed. The rebels there are now very divided and even the Turkish army is allowed to enter, if HTS (al-Qaeda) continues to persecute those who distances themselves from al-Qaeda.

De-escalation-zones:
C_H6Xj7WsAE0U4s.jpg

View attachment 128374

What? I didn't hear about the Turkish army..

Informative

View attachment 128374

Informative

I have a thread about this. Turkey is one of guarantors of the de-escalation zones:
Turkey considers Idlib invasion amid collapse of fragile "rebel" coherence

View attachment 128374

Informative

I have a thread about this. Turkey is one of guarantors of the de-escalation zones:

View attachment 128374

Informative

View attachment 128374

Actual situation:

Idlib, the whole region is a de-escalation zone. Only attempts to launch attacks will be addressed. The rebels there are now very divided and even the Turkish army is allowed to enter, if HTS (al-Qaeda) continues to persecute those who distances themselves from al-Qaeda.

De-escalation-zones:
C_H6Xj7WsAE0U4s.jpg

Do you have a link for your 1st map?

View attachment 128374

Informative

View attachment 128374

Informative

View attachment 128374

Actual situation:

De-escalation-zones:
C_H6Xj7WsAE0U4s.jpg

Do you have a link for your 1st map?

Here:
Full map of Syrian Conflict after government's large advance near Jordanian border

Advance continues

tanks.jpg

"What the rebels face in this troubled part of southern Syria is beyond the usual back-and-fro battles and skirmishes typical to the Syrian war- the insurgents are facing the blunt of an existential war that threatens to systematically wipe out their presence in the border region that links Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. The strategic implications of those well-planned operations that target US interests in the imperative region are clear: the Syrian Command tolerates no US presence in this arena whatsoever and any rash plans to bar the Syrian government from establishing its presence in the Euphrates will be met with total defeat."

Syrian Army continues blitz offensive to besiege US-backed rebels in Syrian Badiyah

Forum List

Back