Russian diplomat confirms Moscow was in contact with Trump campaign

Tiny and Human are going to love seeing Putee in the Rose Garden...

Ah, Putin's alright. I'd take him as our President over Hussein and Hillary Clinton anytime.

Human, I stopped reading your crap long ago.:biggrin:

Why? Because I point out your total consistency for being totally wrong all the time? I don't blame you, Little weed. You're just too much of a hack to not be adult enough to accept the election. Even your hag has accepted that she lost. Get over it and quit acting like a little child.

As much as I enjoyed seeing the libs get their hopes up before the election, watching them now has been hysterical. You little snowflakes are hilarious! :laugh:

They're acting like the kid who's brother got the larger piece of the candy bar.

Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Campaign, Diplomat Says

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Hey Jim did you know that during the campaign Hillary met with the Japanese? Were we going to be speaking Japanese if she won? Learning how to make sushi? Turn all our women into Geishas?

:lmao:
Fallacy of false equivalency, boots.

I put up a thread about it. In Jim's own article it is said that this is not uncommon. On the other hand, we know Hillary accepted millions upon millions of dollars to her Clinton Crime Foundation. What did all those foreign governments expect for all that money?

Alas no one on the Clinton side gave a rats ass that she was about to sell out the White House.

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Sad - and certainly not surprising.

Comrade Trump is the perfect Russia Trojan Horse. He is being welcomed into the fortress.

Next he will remove the sanctions on Russia for annexing Crimea. He and Putin have it all planned out.

And the stupid Trumpettes are drooling over the prospects of the US becoming a Russian State.

Hey Jim did you know that during the campaign Hillary met with the Japanese? Were we going to be speaking Japanese if she won? Learning how to make sushi? Turn all our women into Geishas?

I put up a thread about it. In Jim's own article it is said that this is not uncommon. On the other hand, we know Hillary accepted millions upon millions of dollars to her Clinton Crime Foundation. What did all those foreign governments expect for all that money?

Alas no one on the Clinton side gave a rats ass that she was about to sell out the White House.
That's not so, but that is over now.

We have a right to be concerned about Trump's foreign policy goals.

Sad - and certainly not surprising.

Comrade Trump is the perfect Russia Trojan Horse. He is being welcomed into the fortress.

Next he will remove the sanctions on Russia for annexing Crimea. He and Putin have it all planned out.

And the stupid Trumpettes are drooling over the prospects of the US becoming a Russian State.
Crimea wanted nothing to do with the EU, they did not want to get on the fucked up sinking ship that it is… LOL

Putin now has welcome access to the White House. When Comrade Trump is given the "golden jewels" of our nations security, Moscow no longer even has to Hack to get that information. The Comrade Trump administration will gladly share.

Putin now has welcome access to the White House. When Comrade Trump is given the "golden jewels" of our nations security, Moscow no longer even has to Hack to get that information. The Comrade Trump administration will gladly share.
Well, that's your opinion if true it's no worse than the cronies that Barry has brought to the White House like Soros and the like… LOL

Forum List

Back