Russian diplomat confirms Moscow was in contact with Trump campaign

Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Campaign, Diplomat Says

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Jim, why don't you put it to rest? You have been wrong about everytjing since Trump entered into the Primaries. You have been consistent. You have been proven wrong about everything. Were I in your shoes, I would crawl back under my rock and hope nobody discoved me.

What were we proven wrong about?

That he doesn't pay taxes and will not release his tax returns?
That he is a pathological liar and a blowhard?
That he has a cozy relationship with Putin's regime?
That he is a serial adulterer and pussy grabber?

What was proven wrong, except for the fact that he'd find enough gullible rubes to get himself into office?

My post was addressed to Jim, Shithead. You can't read. Jim knows the predictions he kept making throughout both the Primary and the General Election.

Here's the thing about where I smell this is heading...and impeaching Trump. The GOP will reunite the country and win hearts back into their fold if they team up with the dems to do it. Hmm... Then Pence would be president and Ryan vice pres.

Interesting..

What happened to your "Women's Vote Bloc"? The white women voted for Trump.

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Jim, why don't you put it to rest? You have been wrong about everytjing since Trump entered into the Primaries. You have been consistent. You have been proven wrong about everything. Were I in your shoes, I would crawl back under my rock and hope nobody discoved me.

What was proven wrong, except for the fact that he'd find enough gullible rubes to get himself into office?

My post was addressed to Jim, Shithead. You can't read. Jim knows the predictions he kept making throughout both the Primary and the General Election.

I apologize profusely...so let ME say it, since it is of material difference to you:

Putin will be in the WH to visit Comrade Trump before the end of his first year. The US is a much more valuable annexation than Crimea.

AND IT WAS SOOOO EASY!

Jim: Trump's finished. Trump is over. Trump is toast now. It's all over for Trump now. LOL!!

I apologize profusely...so let ME say it, since it is of material difference to you:

Your stupidity is no reflection on me. Try Preparation H.

You didn't realize you were voting to become a state of Russia, did you.

SURPRISE!!!!!!

My stupidity? Hell Idiot, I won. I voted for Trump.

LOL.

Yes your stupidity that causes complete inability to make and maintain any argument at all.

Real fucking stupid.

Your hag couldn't even carry the women vote. All Hillary carried overall was the minority vote and registering all those Hispanics didn't cut it either. This election was won by the white folks.

As much as I enjoyed seeing the libs get their hopes up before the election, watching them now has been hysterical. You little snowflakes are hilarious! :laugh:

Forum List

Back