Russian Collusion, Abuse of Power, Obstructing Congress, Ukraine Briber, Abuse of Power, Obstructing

Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
Ignoring a pouting child is not child abuse. Nor is it an impeachable offense.
Do you think Trump is interested in having the truth be known?
You think 3 years of Dems trying to fabricate some "truth" from whole cloth have been successful? The House seems to have raised the white flag by authoring articles of impeachment that include no high crimes and no hard evidence.

And no … screaming "he's guilty" at the top of your lungs is not hard evidence.

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

I see people trying to find the truth and I see people that are trying to make it seem like there is no truth. I’m very worried about the latter.
I see people pretending to know the truth when in fact they know nothing but the raging hatred that seethes within them.

With apologies to R Reagan:
It's not only that our leftarded "friends" are monumentally ignorant but rather that so much of what they know just ain't so.
That phrase couldn’t describe Trump any better.

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
You think 3 years of Dems trying to fabricate some "truth" from whole cloth have been successful? The House seems to have raised the white flag by authoring articles of impeachment that include no high crimes and no hard evidence.

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

I see people trying to find the truth and I see people that are trying to make it seem like there is no truth. I’m very worried about the latter.
If it was true, why did the Democrats drop the Bribery against the President? Because idiots like you , are clueless.

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

If it was true, why did the Democrats drop the Bribery against the President? Because idiots like you , are clueless.
I don’t get too worried over splitting hairs. We all know the allegations.

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

And what are the allegations again? Collusion? Quid Pro Quo? Shame you're an idiot that continues to allow this to happen. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

At one time, we on the right were quite civil, but then you dickwads got real nasty. So we gave up trying to enlighten you and play in the gutter right along with you retards. Only way we can get through to you.

Alex Jones civil? Beck civil? Hannity civil? O'Reilly, civil? Okay...<rolls eyes>...

Last edited:

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

And what are the allegations again? Collusion? Quid Pro Quo? Shame you're an idiot that continues to allow this to happen. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

I don’t know if you should be calling other people stupid when you keep admitting you’re confused about what’s going on.

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

The House will be "marking it up" tonight while I enjoy a few Scotches and a fine victory cigar. Anyway sources say they will roll their charges into what they claim is one irrefutable allegation ... "Trump is a poopy-head."

At one time, we on the right were quite civil, but then you dickwads got real nasty. So we gave up trying to enlighten you and play in the gutter right along with you retards. Only way we can get through to you.

Alex Jones civil? Beck civil? Hannity civil? O'Reilly, civil? Okay...<rolls eyes>...
You are just as stupid as those you vote for.....Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, and stuttering Nancy Pelosi..

Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

hair-on-fire.jpg

I don’t know if you should be calling other people stupid when you keep admitting you’re confused about what’s going on.
Dude, I am just using the same words your liberal elites call you.

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-jonathan-gruber-124-87-92-e1485458667369.jpg

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-jonathan-gruber-124-87-92-e1485458667369.jpg
I am the liberal elite mate.

I am the liberal elite mate.
Yeah, you are definately the Toxic Masculinity Type male.

pj-boy2.jpg

brothers and sisters: imagine if it had worked! imagine if Trump was successfully able to collude with Russia and Ukraine and win the presidency and get away with it without any of us knowing anything

the thought of it gives me goosebumps. the thought of it makes me cry!

brothers and sisters: imagine if it had worked! imagine if Trump was successfully able to collude with Russia and Ukraine and win the presidency and get away with it without any of us knowing anything

the thought of it gives me goosebumps. the thought of it makes me cry!
Just think, if Hitlery(the sick bitch) had won, then no one would of seen or heard of the deep state and what it did to the American People. That gives me a chill, and I am ready to start going after people if those up in power, dont go to jail. They keep saying no one is above the law, yet we keep seeing the crooked left avoid the very law they say they support.

Forum List

Back