Russian army invades Lviv in western Ukraine - while Zelensky hides in Kyiv

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The mighty Russian army under orders from Putin is now attacking the major Ukrainian city of Lviv in the far western part of the country.
Lviv is located close to the border of Poland, and nearby is a large Ukraine military air force base which is also being destroyed.
Putin, ever the master tactician, knows that Ukraine's border with Poland must be secured in order to stop the flow of NATO weapons and mercenary fighters into the country.
All this while the criminal Zelensky hides in his personal Fuhrer bunker in Kyiv

The mighty Russian army under orders from Putin is now attacking the major Ukrainian city of Lviv in the far western part of the country.
Lviv is located close to the border of Poland, and nearby is a large Ukraine military air force base which is also being destroyed.
Putin, ever the master tactician, knows that Ukraine's border with Poland must be secured in order to stop the flow of NATO weapons and mercenary fighters into the country.
All this while the criminal Zelensky hides in his personal Fuhrer bunker in Kyiv

Russia is winning even their convoy is moving now which indicate the imagined Ukraine air force (which is small) failed to smash it up should have been easy when it is 40 miles long.

Russia is winning even their convoy is moving now which indicate the imagined Ukraine air force (which is small) failed to smash it up should have been easy when it is 40 miles long.
From what I understand that convoy was mostly either towed artillery or MLRS systems and their support elements, most of which is now deployed or are being deployed. It's just a matter of time now.

Where is Putin hiding?

Weapons will be smuggled in for every year of the Criminal Occupation of the Russians.

Putin is hiding in a Bunker away from Moscow.

Putins family is hiding in a secret bunker in Siberia.

Zelensky is fighting with his people. Sharing their danger. Sharing the horrors of war.

One will go down in history as a courageous and honorable leader.

The other will be Putin. The Impotent. The pathetic. The man who single handed Lu wiped out decades of growth of the Russian Economy. The man who alone is responsible for the eradication of the middle class of Russian Citizens. Who alone is facing arrest if he dares venture out of Russia for the International Criminal Court.

You may have backed the winning horse. But that horse is worthy of derision and defiance.

were is your buddy putin hiding?.....

............:link:

I didn’t expect you to deny it. I expected you to praise the brilliance of Putin for taking precautions. I guess you were waiting on talking points.

^Rootin' for Putin......from a safe place far away.

The thing about Russian propaganda...it's so obviously stupid. Like, laughably stupid. How it works so well on idiots like Sunniman is beyond me.

Wait, no it isn't, I literally just explained it.

Carry on.

If you want some real knee slapping comedy.
Check out the Ukrainian insurgent propaganda videos.
They're a real hoot. ... :laugh: :laugh:
Yes, clearly Russia has sailed to an easy victory, as evidenced by 10,000 dead and thousands of tanks sitting in Northern Ukraine doing nothing but running out of gas for two weeks.

Yes, clearly Russia has sailed to an easy victory, as evidenced by 10,000 dead and thousands of tanks sitting in Northern Ukraine doing nothing but running out of gas for two weeks.
Personally, I never believed it was going to be an easy victory, and I doubt Putin did either. Because the country of Ukraine is the size of Texas.
The tanks and other support vehicles weren't stalled or out of gas a like the lying western media claimed. But were strategically staged and ready to move in for the kill as needed.
Putin has since deployed them to encircle Kyiv like a steel noose that's slowly being tightened around the criminal Zelensky's neck. ... :thup:

The tanks and other support vehicles weren't stalled or out of gas a like the lying western media claimed.
Liar. We literally took pictures of them. We have video of them being towed away by Ukrainians on tractors. We are watching their tank convoy sit for days via satellite. They are now hiding under trees from Ukrainian armament.

You are like a toddler with chocolate all over his face, insisting he didn't eat the chocolate. It's embarrassing.

I once caught my son as a toddler getting into the bag of chocolate chips. His face and hands were covered in chocolate.

He insisted he did not eat the chocolate. I even brought him a mirror, so that he could see his own face.

His hilarious response? He claimed it was poop.

He was literally more willing to have the world believe he would eat his own poop than to admit he got into the chocolate.

This is a perfect analogy to Sunni Man . My son's excuse? He was 3 years old.
What is Sunniman's excuse?

That ^ was stupid spin even by SunniBoi’s usual abysmal standards.

Forum List

Back