Russia Victory Day Parade Live

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Apparently Putins gonna give a speech. Could be interesting.

I wonder how many vehicles are going to breakdown once they start rolling…

I see the lead tank is flying a version of the hammer, and sickle.

Ah, the glorious victory of one dictator over another. The battle between two of history's worst examples of 'men'. We are certainly more than happy that Hitler lost the war. We can hardly be happy that Stalin ever ruled.
Russia seems to be one of those "cursed" areas of the world, where the decent people always get dominated by perverted power.

I wonder what kind of gear his bodyguards are packing in those briefcases...

Welp..Well... Apparently Russian state medie pulled the plug on the live feed, just as the part I wanted to see got started. The vehicles! Dammit!
But reports coming out of Red Square claim that the display was a bit more toned down than usual, and didn't include aircraft? Hmmm... Must be the war is starting to have an effect.

Welp..Well... Apparently Russian state medie pulled the plug on the live feed, just as the part I wanted to see got started. The vehicles! Dammit!
But reports coming out of Red Square claim that the display was a bit more toned down than usual, and didn't include aircraft? Hmmm... Must be the war is starting to have an effect.
Maybe they didn't want to televise their tanks being destroyed "live"; those pesky drones could be anywhere!.

Russian media pulled the plug or our government pulled the plug ? Interesting.

Ah, the glorious victory of one dictator over another. The battle between two of history's worst examples of 'men'. We are certainly more than happy that Hitler lost the war. We can hardly be happy that Stalin ever ruled.
Russia seems to be one of those "cursed" areas of the world, where the decent people always get dominated by perverted power.
I still question if we made the right choice by saving Stalin and the Soviets sorry asses in World War II?

Hitler was the Devil but Stalin was the Devil on Roids!

I still question if we made the right choice by saving Stalin and the Soviets sorry asses in World War II?

Hitler was the Devil but Stalin was the Devil on Roids!
Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler uhhhhhhhhhhhh the winner issssssss ?????????

During that period dictator's were pure hell, and I guess not a whole lot has changed other than the modern look of everything, but the character still remains.

Forum List

Back