"Russia" vetoes U.N. resolution to continue Syria chemical weapons

so Putin did it again..., question is what Trump ( a strong leader, as he said many times ) is gonna do with it?
You and I both know the answer is "nothing." Trump will exert no pressure on Russia.
yes, but whats about the republican administration?

Nikki Haley's emotive speech to the UN after Syria chemical attack ...
View attachment 156364▶ 1:27Nikki Haley, US ambassador to the UN, makes an emotive speech during a UN security council meeting ...
Give it time. Trump likely will undermine the tone and tenor of her remarks.
shi^^^ , but you are right again ....

so Putin did it again..., question is what Trump ( a strong leader, as he said many times ) is gonna do with it?
You and I both know the answer is "nothing." Trump will exert no pressure on Russia.
yes, but whats about the republican administration?

Nikki Haley's emotive speech to the UN after Syria chemical attack ...
View attachment 156364▶ 1:27Nikki Haley, US ambassador to the UN, makes an emotive speech during a UN security council meeting ...
Give it time. Trump likely will undermine the tone and tenor of her remarks.
reaction

U.S. condemns Russia veto of probe into Syria chemical weapons use
https://www.reuters.com/...chemicalweapons/u-s-condemns-russ...

för 4 timmar sedan - FILE PHOTO: A United Nations (U.N.) chemical weapons expert, wearing a gas ... “We are disappointed, we are very disappointed that Russia put what it ... White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders holds press briefing.

---

“We are disappointed, we are very disappointed that Russia put what it considered to be political considerations over the Syrian people who were so brutally murdered,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told a regular briefing.

Good move. The UN never investigated the site of the alleged Syrian chemical attack and Russia does good to keep them from making more shit up.
he got something , do you do it for free?
tumblr_mbqha4jihv1r4nu8fo1_r1_500.jpg
How sad for you that they banned you from watching his movies. What great movies, in fact some of the few I watch. I heard the currency they use to pay little assholes is little assholes. Had your fun today?

Good move. The UN never investigated the site of the alleged Syrian chemical attack and Russia does good to keep them from making more shit up.
How sad for you that they banned you from watching his movies. What great movies, in fact some of the few I watch. I heard the currency they use to pay little assholes is little assholes. Had your fun today?
he is a loser, and has huge problem with tax - office like all Putler´s "friends ". Putler must pay for " friendship "

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg

he is a loser, and has huge problem with tax - office like all Putler´s "friends ". Putler must pay for " friendship "

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg
Why are you besmearing people? Do you have no shame at all?

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg
Do you have no shame at all, to helping the Kremlin thugs to steal from own people?

images

Vladimir Putin Is Richer Than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates Combined
fortune.com › International › Donald Trump

29 juli 2017 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos made waves this week when he briefly unseated Bill Gates as the wealthiest person in the world, according to ...

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg
Do you have no shame at all, to helping the Kremlin thugs to steal from own people?

images

29 juli 2017 - Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos made waves this week when he briefly unseated Bill Gates as the wealthiest person in the world, according to ...
You think I won´t open your link?
Source: Just a crybaby who ran out of Putin´s favor.

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg

images

WHATS about Rotenbegs, Raldugin, etc.?

preview_1365086749.jpg

1473887586199019932.jpg

images

WHATS about Rotenbegs, Raldugin, etc.?
Any point?

Forum List

Back