Russia refers to Biden's 'irritability' and 'fatigue,' after his 'war criminal' comment

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Kremlin response to recent statements made by US President Joe Biden referring to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin...

“Considering such irritability from Mr. Biden, his fatigue, sometimes forgetfulness, which leads to aggressive statements, we will not give sharp assessments so as not to cause more aggression,” said Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov.

Putin is copying Tucker as much as possible. They seem to be coordinating their rhetoric.

At least Russia agrees with Americans that Biden is a demented moron.
Tha does seem to be what their mutual rhetoric claims. You aren't embarrassed to be a Putin fan one bit, are you?

Diplomats have their work cut out for them. Russia will inevitably win but otherwise suffer greatly economically due to the aggressive global sanctions. Putin is playing for Victory Day+1 at this point. Biden is a lame duck who thinks his over the top rhetoric means something when the writing is already on the wall not just for the war or his presidency, but for the democrats to retain any power

Diplomats have their work cut out for them. Russia will inevitably win but otherwise suffer greatly economically due to the aggressive global sanctions. Putin is playing for Victory Day+1 at this point. Biden is a lame duck who thinks his over the top rhetoric means something when the writing is already on the wall not just for the war or his presidency, but for the democrats to retain any power
I think that Russia will very likely come out of the West's embargo significantly strengthened.

Looking at the general depth of the topical content over the last several weeks, however, I feel that it would be a waste of my time to explain why.

I think that Russia will very likely come out of the West's embargo significantly strengthened.

Looking at the general depth of the topical content over the last several weeks, however, I feel that it would be a waste of my time to explain why.

they aren't coming out of it anytime in the foreseeable future.

Kremlin response to recent statements made by US President Joe Biden referring to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin...

“Considering such irritability from Mr. Biden, his fatigue, sometimes forgetfulness, which leads to aggressive statements, we will not give sharp assessments so as not to cause more aggression,” said Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov.

Lol, fatigue? Seems as though Putin is the one with fatigue. He is starting to talk about cleansing his own people. Lol. Good old dumb fuck Putin gunna destroy Russia for us, gotta live the stupid bastard.

If you're going that far, you might as well go ahead and wish for a pony too.

If you're going that far, you might as well go ahead and wish for a pony too.

No need to wish. Eventually Putin and Biden will both be relegated to history. The diplomats will piece the world back together as they have been doing for generations.

Tha does seem to be what their mutual rhetoric claims. You aren't embarrassed to be a Putin fan one bit, are you?
Recognizing the sad reality that Biden is suffering from dementia does not mean that someone is a Putin fan, you fucking moron. It simply means that they are not in denial of reality, like you are.

Your logic:
Person A thinks 2+2=4.
Russians think 2+2=4.
Therefore person A is a Putin fan, derp,derp ...derp...

You're a fucking idiot. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you look when you spew your retarded nonsense.

Last edited:
Recognizing the sad reality that Biden is suffering from dementia does not mean that someone is a Putin fan, you fucking moron. It simply means that they are not in denial of reality, like you are.
A trump humper talking about denying reality. Now that's just funny.

Forum List

Back