Russia ready to send gas to Europe via Nord Stream 2

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
If that's the case, this would be good, hopefully they can deliver gas to Germany and the rest of the EU before winter comes.

Russia is able to supply gas to Europe through a string of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that that was not damaged by the recent explosions, according to Deputy Prime Minister Aleksander Novak.

October 6, 2022

Huh? Last I'd heard Nord Stream 2 was a smoldering pile of sea bottom rubble. Let's hope the gas gets to the people who need it most . . . before winter cometh.

Huh? Last I'd heard Nord Stream 2 was a smoldering pile of sea bottom rubble. Let's hope the gas gets to the people who need it most . . . before winter cometh.

I know.......So that's why I posted this! :)

If that's the case, this would be good, hopefully they can deliver gas to Germany and the rest of the EU before winter comes.

Russia is able to supply gas to Europe through a string of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that that was not damaged by the recent explosions, according to Deputy Prime Minister Aleksander Novak.

October 6, 2022

How long before Biden has that one blown up too?

The catch: Only if Europe does away with restrictions on Russia, and anything else Russia feels like tacking on to that deal. In other words, blackmail.

The important thing is that now there is room for diplomatic talks for both parties.

That's always good.

The important thing is that now there is room for diplomatic talks for both parties.

That's always good.

Who are you trying to kid?

Russia will probably put something unreasonable forward, and no matter what they put forward, Biden will tell everyone to reject it. Europe won't take it seriously. So what ends up happening? Nothing. All it is, is a crooked bargaining chip for Russia.

“As for the second string, it is ready, fully built, and if the necessary legal decisions are made by our European colleagues regarding the certification and removal of restrictions, I think Russia could provide appropriate supplies through this string of the gas pipeline in a short time,” he said.

So they blew the one up so the other could be fast-tracked?.....Sounds plausible.

Now let's see how the EU's virtue signaling goes. ;)

“As for the second string, it is ready, fully built, and if the necessary legal decisions are made by our European colleagues regarding the certification and removal of restrictions, I think Russia could provide appropriate supplies through this string of the gas pipeline in a short time,” he said.

So they blew the one up so the other could be fast-tracked?.....Sounds plausible.

Now let's see how the EU's virtue signaling goes. ;)

yeah, lets see.

Forum List

Back