Russia Issues Third Warning Against US Cooperation With Terrorists In Syria...

Yeah, I've seen that "proof"........... As for empire building.......... :rofl:

Check out Wikileaks. Hillary Clinton and Obama were well aware of 'allies' like Saudi Arabia funding & arming ISIS in Syria.
Yeah, so? Obviously you have a very naive, simplistic view of how world politics works or how people not affiliated with their government back others which explains much............

Let's get out of the Empire-Building business. It won't end well. Empires always fall.
You're historically a day late and a dollar short, we're well past the empire building stage...........

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Well, i'd to think we still have some time to reverse things. I hope so anyway. I mean, we're $21 Trillion in Debt and meddling all over the world. It isn't gonna end well if we continue Empire-Building. We should listen to our Founding Fathers and scrap those plans. Just come back home.
Obviously you've never taken history past the BS high school level. Regardless of what your God Ron Paul tells you we're at that stage where we're merely trying to maintain our ever shrinking world dominance.

He learned a new word, "empire building" and by golly he'll use it at every chance he gets.

Check out Wikileaks. Hillary Clinton and Obama were well aware of 'allies' like Saudi Arabia funding & arming ISIS in Syria.
Yeah, so? Obviously you have a very naive, simplistic view of how world politics works or how people not affiliated with their government back others which explains much............

Let's get out of the Empire-Building business. It won't end well. Empires always fall.
You're historically a day late and a dollar short, we're well past the empire building stage...........

Well, i'd to think we still have some time to reverse things. I hope so anyway. I mean, we're $21 Trillion in Debt and meddling all over the world. It isn't gonna end well if we continue Empire-Building. We should listen to our Founding Fathers and scrap those plans. Just come back home.
Obviously you've never taken history past the BS high school level. Regardless of what your God Ron Paul tells you we're at that stage where we're merely trying to maintain our ever shrinking world dominance.

Well, now you're just getting hysterical and resorting to petty insults. So not much point continuing a discussion with you. I'll just say that Empire-Building will be the end of us. We're spreading ourselves way too thin and we're already broke. It is time to come home. Take care.

Well, now you're just getting hysterical and resorting to petty insults. So not much point continuing a discussion with you. I'll just say that Empire-Building will be the end of us. We're spreading ourselves way too thin and we're already broke. It is time to come home. Take care.
Pointing out what apparently is truth is now considered resorting to petty insults? Looks to me like you'd rather remain locked in some bubble of your own creation than face reality. No problem, it's your choice besides repeating 'empire building' over and over again is simply a propaganda technique that won't necessarily make it real.

Well, it has been proven that the US and some 'allies' in the region have been funding & arming ISIS in Syria all along. It started way back with John McInsane hanging with Terrorists and demanding Taxpayer funding. We're now merely fighting against the awful folks we've been funding & arming over there. It's an insane foreign policy. We need to end this Empire-Building phase we're in. We need to dramatically scale things back. We don't belong in nations like Syria. We need to come home.
Yeah, I've seen that "proof"........... As for empire building.......... :rofl:

I checked----no such leaks reveal money from the king

for those confused regarding our ally---Saudi Arabia-----the
(relatively speaking) good guy-----DA KING-----is surrounded
by enemies------from ambitious family members----to whole PROVINCES of persons (especially Shiites ) in the eastern
part of the country that would CHEER an invasion by the Shiite HOUTHI pigs in Yemen AND IRAN -----got that?
(and a cherry on top-----HEZBOLLAH) -------welcome to the
BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. I have been fascinated with islam
for more than 50 years (stop calculating ---I am still young
enough to be alive)

To hell with Saudi Arabia. Probably the most evil nation on earth. It's Wahabbist form of Sunni Islam is the origin of the bloodiest Islamic Terrorist Orgs on this earth. I'm ashamed and outraged that my Government considers that nation a 'Good Friend.'

then----you are stupid. Saudi Arabia is the EPICENTER OF ISLAM------ALL ISLAM----every perversion of the perverted
Koran comes out of Arabia----even the really far flung
Sufism-----(the Islamic form) -----has to claim roots in Arabia.
RIGHT NOW----the country (actually relatively NEW) 'Saudi
Arabia' is ruled by a relatively sane government as are several muslim majority countries-------but DA PEOPLE are
still every form of "muslim" The US is allied with the present
PRECARIOUS government of, the new country, Saudi Arabia. When you understand THIS----you will understand why SAUDI ARABIA and PAKISTAN and INDONESIA and
even QATAR and JORDAN----in fact even INDIA---harbor significant elements that support ISIS or Hezbollah

Lots of people were saying that in the 1930s

Oh man, you gonna go the 'Hitler/Nazi' route again. It's always all about Hitler and Nazis for so many folks. No offense, but i can't go there anymore. It isn't always about Hitler and the Nazis.

Oh man, you gonna go the 'Hitler/Nazi' route again. It's always all about Hitler and Nazis for so many folks. No offense, but i can't go there anymore. It isn't always about Hitler and the Nazis.

I did not mention "hitler" or "nazis" the 1930s and
was not confined to "hitler' and "nazis" ------it was the
era of POST DEPRESSION----POST WORLD WAR I ---
and,,, also growing nationalism. I was a child in the fifties--------the propaganda I read was left-overs during a
time of USA PROSPERITY -------Hitler died before I was
born-----in fact world war II was over years before I was born

I did not mention "hitler" or "nazis" the 1930s and
was not confined to "hitler' and "nazis" ------it was the
era of POST DEPRESSION----POST WORLD WAR I ---
and,,, also growing nationalism. I was a child in the fifties--------the propaganda I read was left-overs during a
time of USA PROSPERITY -------Hitler died before I was
born-----in fact world war II was over years before I was born
You're arguing with a brick wall.......

Forum List

Back