Russia Cultivated Trump As An Asset For 40 Years: KGB Agent

Clinton wasn't reducing spending on the military? LOL!
"Bush I and Clinton on military spending. Bush I, noticing that the Cold War had ended, started implementing cuts in military spending as a % of GDP. When Clinton came into office in January 1993, he kept on the glide path that Bush I had put in place. Result: Defense spending actually fell in nominal terms, from $299.3 billion in 1990 to $294.5 billion in 2000. As a % of GDP, it fell from 5.2 to 3.0, accounting for 2/3 of the drop.:

Not only are you ignorant you are a biddable fool and an intentional liar.

You really do try to change history. Do you lie, or are you so ignorant and really believe your bullshit?
Wait, defunding the military? Is that like holding up military aid in an attempt to get the Ukrainian President to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden?

"Bush I and Clinton on military spending. Bush I, noticing that the Cold War had ended, started implementing cuts in military spending as a % of GDP. When Clinton came into office in January 1993, he kept on the glide path that Bush I had put in place. Result: Defense spending actually fell in nominal terms, from $299.3 billion in 1990 to $294.5 billion in 2000. As a % of GDP, it fell from 5.2 to 3.0, accounting for 2/3 of the drop.:

Not only are you ignorant you are a biddable fool and an intentional liar.

So when I said Clinton cut defense spending, I was right. Thanks!

So when I said Clinton cut defense spending, I was right. Thanks!
Your post was a half-truth, Clinton took the office in Jan 1993, the cut of the defense budget, as you should know, was the budget of Bush I. A half truth is a half lie, and that was your intent to fool the fools.

The KGB cultivated Donald Trump as an asset for 40 years, and he proved a highly valuable asset in repeating anti-Western Russian propaganda in the United States, a former KGB operative told The Guardian.

Jo was over in Russia in 1988 a young senator he would be the target of Russia not a non politican

when are you people gonna realize you have been duped?
first thing is that you need to realize you were duped
Why don't you contact Bob Mueller and find out why he didn't find this shit out after billions were spent over trump russia collusion you dumb ass

Why is this is Conspiracy Theories while there are several far right conspiracies still in Political? Oh yeah....Mods that still bow to the Liar in Chief....HE LOST! HE LOST THE SENATE FOR THE GOP! HE WILL BRING THE GOP TO THEIR KNEES. The Dems are gonna have a feast on the carnage the Liar in Chief leaves in his wake.
because this is just a big fat nothing burger eat up chump

We can certainly all believe whole heartedly the words of a life time KGB agent who served Vlad Putin with great loyalty and conviction.

The word of a KGB agent is like his sacred bond and he would rather lose his arm than disappoint Vladimer
Putin. Or at the least several fingers and parts of his nose and ears.

Who could doubt such an honorable man? If he says something don't doubt it is so!

We can certainly all believe whole heartedly the words of a life time KGB agent who served Vlad Putin with great loyalty and conviction.

The word of a KGB agent is like his sacred bond and he would rather lose his arm than disappoint Vladimer
Putin. Or at the least several fingers and parts of his nose and ears.

Who could doubt such an honorable man? If he says something don't doubt it is so!
remember when the democrats had trump with all those unnamed sources lol

Your post was a half-truth, Clinton took the office in Jan 1993, the cut of the defense budget, as you should know, was the budget of Bush I.

And you should know that Clinton continued the cuts. Every year. After Bush was out of office.
Glad you could admit I was right.

And you should know that Clinton continued the cuts. Every year. After Bush was out of office.
Glad you could admit I was right.
As I stated, you are dishonest. And it's true, you are right, as in right wing and all right wingers are so.

So that's why he got golden showers from Russian hookers!
Nasty, completely made up bullshit by Russian Spies and look MOONGLOW fell for the Russian Propaganda.........

Pretty stupid moon...you should know better.

I'm now putting Toddstero liar on ignore. He posted a half-truth, with is as anyone knows is a half-lie and something one might expect from a man-child.
Dishonesty and misleading posts or threads end up as BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories.

I'm now putting Toddstero liar on ignore. He posted a half-truth, with is as anyone knows is a half-lie and something one might expect from a man-child.
Dishonesty and misleading posts or threads end up as BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories.
Ahh

Lib melodrama---

Please ignore--don't think anyone else will be joining you.

Forum List

Back