Russia Cultivated Trump As An Asset For 40 Years: KGB Agent

Trump was and still continues to be the greatest threat to american democracy this nation has faced since the civil war. Good job Russia! You couldn't have done it without all the useful idiots in this country, that supported him.

I suppose we must still hear more lies about Trump even though he is no longer President.

Also, the Clintons sold the Russians uranium. But Democrats don't give a flying fuck about that, I suppose.
Fact check the uranium lie. It is a lie. But trump is a Russian asset. What he did not finish....the repub party will with their voter suppression efforts.

This should not be in Conspiracy Theories. The former KGB agent has sworn to it as fact.

I suppose we must still hear more lies about Trump even though he is no longer President.

Also, the Clintons sold the Russians uranium. But Democrats don't give a flying fuck about that, I suppose.
Fact check the uranium lie. It is a lie. But trump is a Russian asset. What he did not finish....the repub party will with their voter suppression efforts.

This should not be in Conspiracy Theories. The former KGB agent has sworn to it as fact.
I swear to it as a fact that YOU are a FSB agent.

:th_believecrap:

The KGB cultivated Donald Trump as an asset for 40 years, and he proved a highly valuable asset in repeating anti-Western Russian propaganda in the United States, a former KGB operative told The Guardian.

And somewhere this a KGB agent having a hardly laugh at your expense.

trump is no better than Charles Manson. He is careful not to have his finger prints on his crimes. He convinces his cult to commit the crimes....like January 6th. Then he steps back and says....."WOW, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!"

Sooner or later, his finger prints will come up and he will go down.

trump is no better than Charles Manson. He is careful not to have his finger prints on his crimes. He convinces his cult to commit the crimes....like January 6th. Then he steps back and says....."WOW, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!"

Sooner or later, his finger prints will come up and he will go down.

Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?

The KGB cultivated Donald Trump as an asset for 40 years, and he proved a highly valuable asset in repeating anti-Western Russian propaganda in the United States, a former KGB operative told The Guardian.

Wait, you're openly spreading KGB propaganda and we're NOT supposed to think you're the Russian asset? LOL! GTFO of here, Ivan.

An unknown former KGB agent (supposedly) is feeding a far left British newspaper tales that are spun out of thin air, as far as anyone knows.
Look at the fools rise up to take the bait. Our media and intelligence knew nothing about Trump's supposed
long time connection to Russian intelligence?

Idiots gonna be idiots.

Right. Meanwhile Clinton took a trip to Moscow while he was going to Oxford and Bernie
spent his honeymoon in the Soviet Union.

Don't they get any credit for repeating anti-Western Russian propaganda in the United States?
You don't know anything about President Clinton's foreign policies, see this:

Of course this is PBS and people like you are brainwashed that this is fake news.

How much did people connected to the Russians donate to the Clinton Foundation before
and after Uranium One?
Who knows, even the Koch Brothers donated to both Republicans and Democrats. And the dishonest story about Uranium has been a conspiracy story, that is, fiction for along time.

Two lies in two sentences, damn you trump supporters still support the worst President to ever occupy the White House - when he's not on the golf course.

See: Putin's Road to War

See the parts when Clinton meets Putin and the commentary made by trump when he spent time with Putin in Helsinki.

You don't know anything about President Clinton's foreign policies, see this:

Of course this is PBS and people like you are brainwashed that this is fake news.

You don't know anything about President Clinton's foreign policies,

Weakness and defunding the military, mostly.

Forum List

Back