Russia could destroy Ukraine in a day without using nuclear weapons

Originally posted by Shareprofit
America is not a democracy, you really sound like a sad sack whinger. The Russian oligarchy imprisons it's opposition, prevents the free press and association. It's run by a dictator like Trump wannabe.

I agree with you Russia is an autocratic state, run by an autocrat (not a totalitarian state, that would be North Korea). That's unfortunate.

But let's be reasonable here, Shareprofit:

The worst, most repressive autocratic state in the world is still less worse than any genocidal "democracy" like the United States by several orders of magnitude.

Yeah America wants democratic change in Russia, I can imagine you Neo Nazi Trumpers would oppose democracy.
No matter what country America has chosen to bomb into regime change, the issue is never democracy. It's purpose is a regime that is more agreeable to US priorities. And always in the interest of America's gain.

The only exception is Iraq which was destroyed by US bombs in the interest of America laying claim to the spring cabbage crop. Not Iraq's oil resources!

No matter what country America has chosen to bomb into regime change, the issue is never democracy. It's purpose is a regime that is more agreeable to US priorities. And always in the interest of America's gain.

The only exception is Iraq which was destroyed by US bombs in the interest of America laying claim to the spring cabbage crop. Not Iraq's oil resources!
America won the biggest war in history, the cold War. Without America Eastern Europe and all of Korea would now be under Russian control.

Ritter, Mearsheimer, Chomsky, and others have clear answers. They all believe that Russia will win the war by late summer.

Late summer 2123?

By the way - this "z" on Russian weapon systems - stands this for the Russian general Zod? My good old friend Kal EI told me he died in the superverse on overexertion.

Last edited:
No....
We don't want that.
We want Russia to remain and be the proverbial "bully" in the neighborhood.
Regime change will be worse and not better. (Unless they can come up with a Putin Clone)

NATO involvement will be a last ditch effort to save the planet....I kinda like life. Rather fond of living. YMMV. There is no winning if NATO gets involved...it's game over for our current lifestyles.

Watch this folks.

The Ukraine won't even exist as a country when Russia gets finished. And more facts that contradict US propaganda.

Already the Ukrainian population is down to half of what it was. Macgregor makes the point that this was never Putin's plan but Russia was pushed into having to react to the necessity of winning the war.

America won the biggest war in history, the cold War. Without America Eastern Europe and all of Korea would now be under Russian control.

Because of the support of the USA for their ally Stalin (and Mao) Eastern Europe (and East Korea) came under control of the Soviets - partially more than 50% of the world had been under control of the Soviets. And I fear not the USA wan the cold war - Gorbachev wan the Cold War - but Putin, the USA and many others lost the not any longer existing Cold War again. You are riding a dead horse. And you are not alone.

Last edited:
Because of the support of the USA for their ally Stalin (and Mao) Eastern Europe (and East Korea) came under control of the Soviets - partially more than 50% of the world had been under control of the Soviets. And I fear not the USA wan the cold war - Gorbachev wan the Cold War - but Putin, the USA and many others lost the not any longer existing Cold War again. You are riding a dead horse. And you are not alone.
Nutz.

"Ukraine is losing in the military conflict because of the advantages of the Russian Federation in the economy, technology and population," - New York Times

?

You ... made great Russia - you made little Germany including Austria - you made great China - you made little Japan - you made great Saudi-Arabia - you made little the Osman empire. Now you have problems with Russia, China and Mr. Allahu Akbar. And "nuts" is your universal argument?

By the way: You and the Brits did do so. The Brits are alone now - without empire. What's a result of the politics of the UK and the USA.

¿nuts?

Last edited:
Sanctions were gonna be the game changer
Howitzers were gonna be the game changer
HIMARS were gonna be the game changer
Air Defense Systems were gonna be the game changer
Tanks will be the game changer
All that has changed is taxpayer money going to weapon manufacturers

"Ukraine is losing in the military conflict because of the advantages of the Russian Federation in the economy, technology and population," - New York Times

Ringo. You will not win. And if you will win then you will lose.

You have to end this disaster - that's the only way I am able to see which makes any sense at all. So leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers and military equipment - including all of your private armies - and end this stupid, senseless and criminal war. Today is not the worst choice to do so. Don't wait! Do it now! Start to give this all what will happen in the future a new direction - far from any war.

Last edited:
You have to end this disaster - that's the only way I am able to see which makes any sense at all. So leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers and military equipment
Interesting suggestion. How come Hitler didn't think of that when the Red Army was standing near Berlin...

Interesting suggestion. How come Hitler

?

didn't think of that when the Red Army was standing near Berlin.

Hundredthousands of German women did do suicide because of your rapist army, asshole. You have not any reason to be proud on the Red Army. By the way: Did Russia meanwhile sign the Geneva conventions?

Still worshipping Goebbels propaganda, you scum?

Idiot. A rapist is by the way for us not a man.

Two questions: How many people Russian combatants and Russian soldiers did murder meanwhile in the Ukraine? And when did you sign the Geneva conventions?

Last edited:
?

You ... made great Russia - you made little Germany including Austria - you made great China - you made little Japan - you made great Saudi-Arabia - you made little the Osman empire. Now you have problems with Russia, China and Mr. Allahu Akbar. And "nuts" is your universal argument?

By the way: You and the Brits did do so. The Brits are alone now - without empire. What's a result of the politics of the UK and the USA.

¿nuts?

Ruzzian bot.

Forum List

Back