Russia, Chartlottesville, what is the left's next tactic to undermine our President?

I will guess it will be a jewish thing. Basically that is the last resort smear tactic of the leftist Swamp. The hilarious thing the Swamp does not comprehend, as clever as they were for years fucking over American taxpaying citizens, American taxpayers don't believe their bullshit.

Nothing. The democrats and republicans figure they drove the last nail into the coffin last weekend. Man I can't wait to hear them howel in 2020.
Mass suicides when Trump wins even more states.

LOL

I will guess it will be a jewish thing. Basically that is the last resort smear tactic of the leftist Swamp. The hilarious thing the Swamp does not comprehend, as clever as they were for years fucking over American taxpaying citizens, American taxpayers don't believe their bullshit.

They'll back Islamic terrorism against the US, justifying it because "Trump is a neo-Nazi" narrative.

They'll back Islamic terrorism against the US, justifying it because "Trump is a neo-Nazi" narrative.
It is time to join the alt right.

I watched Trump talk about what happened and he said truth. BOTH sides were at fault. There are SOME good people on BOTH sides, but when you mix oil with water, it isn't going to mix. One set had a permit. The other went to cause a riot in the guise of "y'all are a bunch of racists". Shit got out of hand. The ones that went SPECIFICALLY to undermine the first groups RIGHT TO PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY to make sure it turned UNPEACEFUL, are the ones that started the mess that got a woman killed.

Well that's convenient. It's all the left's fault that some loony went and killed some people.

What happened to the right's view that individuals are responsible for their actions? Or is it just that left wingers are responsible for their actions and left wingers are responsible for the actions of right wingers too. You make them sound like children.
Nothing happened to it. The driver is responsible for what his car did. No one else, contrary to what you leftists would like to believe. And the counter protesters are responsible for their actions as well, they came looking to do violence. And violence was done. Simply because this girl, (who was amongst those who came to visit violence on legal protesters), got killed; doesn't in the least absolve her from her responsibility. The actions she chose to make are unquestionably a contributing factor to her death. In point of fact. She along with the rest of the bunch, were actively engaging the peaceful protesters, well before the incident with the car took place. I, nor any thinking person, will hold her blameless for the days events. That goes for everyone of the ANTIFA agitators that day.

...what is the left's next tactic to undermine our President?
Ummmmm... insisting upon an adherence to the Constitution of the United States?
tongue_smile.gif

...what is the left's next tactic to undermine our President?
Ummmmm... insisting upon an adherence to the Constitution of the United States?
Which is why you support Antifa and went against the 1st amendment of the Constitution....
I support Antifa?

Nope.

And good luck finding a post of mine anywhere on this message board, saying so.

Not everyone who despises the Imperial Cheeto is a Leftie, eh?

Last edited:

It is time to join the alt right.
Yes, I'm sure you will fit right in.
adolph-hitler-1940s-comic-postcard-wwii-anti-nazi-propaganda-artist-smits-900fc31f862955322f7a290a7e6524fa.jpg

Forum List

Back