Rush on FOX News! Awesome! Rush Exposes the Deep State Again!

The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. Trumpbots trot out that deep state bullshit every time Trump's imperial urges run up against the rules.
and leftists just stereotype everything and pretend they never do anything wrong.
Constant expansion of executive power is a republican thing then they bitch if a democrat uses those new-found powers. Face it, your man wants to be king of America and I am not certain you would object to him trying.
i disagree with your stereotypical lump everyone together bullshit and you refute me by doing it again. i disagree with you i must be a "trumper".

grow up.

The deep state is Trump's code word for the rule of law. Trumpbots trot out that deep state bullshit every time Trump's imperial urges run up against the rules.
and leftists just stereotype everything and pretend they never do anything wrong.

And the righties do not?

Really?
youve heard me call them out too. be fair, dude.

people who talk in extremists stereotyping and get binary suck on both sides.

The amount of damage that talk radio has inflicted on this country is incalculable.
cnn is a, lot worse.
They're just biased.

Talk radio has created an alternate universe.
but we KNOW those are opinions. ignore accordingly.

CNN is supposed to be news and facts.
It's the people who don't ignore talk radio, but allow it to condition their thought processes, that I'm talking about.

CNN is another topic. The media is certainly biased. But talk radio has created and nurtured an entire closed intellectual circuit.

If you think that CNN has too, that's fine, I just think they're two very different environments.

The amount of damage that talk radio has inflicted on this country is incalculable.
cnn is a, lot worse.
They're just biased.

It's the people who don't ignore talk radio, but allow it to condition their thought processes, that I'm talking about.

CNN is another topic. The media is certainly biased. But talk radio has created and nurtured an entire closed intellectual circuit.

If you think that CNN has too, that's fine, I just think they're two very different environments.
and CNN normalizes said behavior.

And the righties do not?

Really?
We are still trying to figure out who killed those rednecks in Vegas! But we know. Oh we know...

what the hell are you talking about?

are you drunk this early?

cnn is a, lot worse.
They're just biased.

And FoxNews does not?

Colbert, Conan, Kimmel and Fallon make up for all of the radio hosts on their shill monologues.

I could well imagine. Not a fan of political talk other than reading views on these pages. Usually stay away from these threads where somebody simply posts political commentary by another with hardly any original comment.

I do enjoy Conan's clips on YouTube, also seen a few good ones by Fallon and perhaps a handful by Kimmel. I totally stay away from anything by Colbert.

Constant expansion of executive power is a republican thing then they bitch if a democrat uses those new-found powers. Face it, your man wants to be king of America and I am not certain you would object to him trying.
i disagree with your stereotypical lump everyone together bullshit and you refute me by doing it again. i disagree with you i must be a "trumper".

grow up.
My assessment of executive power in America is entirely accurate. My opinion as to how far the Trumpbots would follow Trump out on a limb has been mostly correct so far.

cnn is a, lot worse.
They're just biased.

And FoxNews does not?
oh geezus christ dude. go troll someone else this am. i dont watch any fucking mainstream news cause they all fucking suck almost as much as having to put out a constant disclaimer.

grow up.
My assessment of executive power in America is entirely accurate. My opinion as to how far the Trumpbots would follow Trump out on a limb has been mostly correct so far.
because you stereotype and anyone who disagrees with you lands in your predefined buckets.

thats not thinking, thats just stupid and pom pom waving.

They're just biased.

And FoxNews does not?
oh geezus christ dude. go troll someone else this am. i dont watch any fucking mainstream news cause they all fucking suck almost as much as having to put out a constant disclaimer.

have some coffee and quit whining. it is unbecoming.

Forum List

Back