Rush Limbaugh's legacy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The Left always accuses their critics of being racist.
It is always the first arrow in their quiver.
But, was Rush Limbaugh really a racist?

I used to listen to Rush all the time , mostly on jobsite radios

He had his points yanno.....

I won't be one of those sorts who 'shoots the messenger', regardless of whatever political predilections

thx

~S~

On the whole he was always too elitist right to suit me.....Then again I don't care for bombastic media personalities. Truth be told I'm right tired of being yelled at by both sides.

I've got so I can't stand FOX's screeching Stepford Wives lookin' women. I much prefer folks that are more even/thoughtful in their delivery. I could listen to Harris Faulkner, John King, and Tucker Carson all day.

Oh and Greg Gutfeld for the Lutz. ;)

Yes, Limbaugh was a racist.

I think he's a fricking loser.

The alternate universe is Rush's legacy. A nation fractured by partisan ideology, families divided, our Capitol attacked, Americans existing within competing realities, trusting nothing, at war with itself, as our very democracy hangs in the balance.

Maybe this is what he wanted.
Sometimes it seems Bizarro World is yours....."Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!"

I mean damn, if I went through life thinking that way I'd just open-up a artery and be done with it.....Jeez.

BTW....We live in a Republic.....For as long as we can keep it.

1644622304355.png

Forum List

Back