Rush Limbaugh Just Endorsed Ron Paul’s New Budget Plan

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2010
Eugene Oregon
Today Ron Paul announced a real plan for reform with an actual plan backing up all his numbers and charts and so on.

Now I'm no fan of Rush (really I have not listened to Rush in years and only heard him on job sites) but this is huge coming at this point in time, I do wonder if it will have any impact going into the next debate and primaries.

Rush Limbaugh on Ron Paul's Budget Plan - YouTube

Perfect? i wouldnt go that far. I dont think it goes far enough for one. And nothing touched by man is perfect. But it's what we need to be doing.

Now is he going to stop this baseline budgeting bs? I cant believe none of the Republicans are talking about that.

Perfect? i wouldnt go that far. I dont think it goes far enough for one. And nothing touched by man is perfect. But it's what we need to be doing.

Now is he going to stop this baseline budgeting bs? I cant believe none of the Republicans are talking about that.

sorry im just giddy one of the GOP candidates actually put out a plan with details.

As far as I know Rush has never shown an interest in Paul, I don’t know if he did not like Paul but this seems pretty out there for Rush to endorse Ron. If Rush can see Paul's plan as being the best and only plan worth talking about then I do wonder if it is a good sign of what might come in the way of media attention towards the plan.

We'll see if there are holes in it.

Maybe Ron Paul promised Rush a lifetime supply of oxycontin in exchange for the endorsement.

Today Ron Paul announced a real plan for reform with an actual plan backing up all his numbers and charts and so on.

Now I'm no fan of Rush (really I have not listened to Rush in years and only heard him on job sites) but this is huge coming at this point in time, I do wonder if it will have any impact going into the next debate and primaries.

I have had to turn Rush off, he is being too much of a purist and thinks that somehow he can resurrect Ronald Reagan so he can run again. Ain't gonna happen Rush. It's about nominating the " best consevative who can beat Obama." Not your purist ideas, a purist will not beat Obama and then we are stuck for four more years with an economic moron.

Multiple threads on Pauls plan will not help his lost chances at being potus.

Nope, but his position on policy will.

I started 2 threads because they are 2 separate issues. One is about the plan and the other is the first huge endorsement Paul has literally ever received from a “higher ranking” Republican talkinghead.

I have had to turn Rush off, he is being too much of a purist and thinks that somehow he can resurrect Ronald Reagan so he can run again. Ain't gonna happen Rush. It's about nominating the " best consevative who can beat Obama." Not your purist ideas, a purist will not beat Obama and then we are stuck for four more years with an economic moron.

I have to disagree, actually I think what you just said is pretty much the worst opinion on how to vote there is. Of course you are allowed to disagree and have your own opinion but to suggest that “we” vote for someone like Mitt being he is the only person on stage that can beat Obama other than maybe Newt or Paul at this point is pretty saddening.

I started 2 threads because they are 2 separate issues. One is about the plan and the other is the first huge endorsement Paul has literally ever received from a “higher ranking” Republican talkinghead.

Rush would brag about my grandmothers knitting skills if he though it would help defeat Obama.

You subscribe to this kind of tunnel vision?

Opps, of course you do, your a Paul supporter.

Yes! It is the GOP's to lose. Only if the GOP screws up.......only then......can Obama ever win another term. This election is a referendum on whether or not the GOP is just stupid....or very, very stupid.

Makes sense.

Rush would brag about my grandmothers knitting skills if he though it would help defeat Obama.

You subscribe to this kind of tunnel vision?

Opps, of course you do, your a Paul supporter.

Although I agree with some of Ron Paul's fiscal and economic agenda, his foreign policy and then blaming America for the 9-11 attacks killed any support I would have for him. He will not get 5% of the vote.

Forum List

Back