Running of the Bulls in 2022

The Running of the Bulls was cancelled again this year. I am thinking that I want to run in 2022. As long as you are over 18 and sober then you can run. I have wanted to do this since I read about it in junior high.
Tie one of those "kamikaze" ribbons around your forehead and dash across the freeway instead. The sensation is identical. We'll call it the "Disir Dash".

View attachment 484360View attachment 484361
That looks like Frogger. I don't see a tapa bar anywhere in all that nonsense.
Now that it's corona-time you'll need to order tapas from Uber Eats.
Dina favoritrestauranger med snabb leverans | Ladda ned Uber Eats
I am taking a 3 hour 45 minute train ride to stand in front of Guernica. If it's not all open then it isn't worth going.
I believe it's open but there are curfews, facemasks, and limits to how many people are allowed at any one time. That's the big cities anyway. And if you are coming from abroad there might be an up-to-date Covid test required of you but if you are travelling only 5 hours I assume you're already in Spain.
I hope they have all of that taken care of by 2022.
Me too. This will be the second summer we haven't gone to the Black Sea and I'm going out of my mind with boredom. My advice to you: Don't get old and pensioned off.
It will change. It has to.

I've never been to the Black Sea. I should go. I have officially been pretty much cooped up for a year. I'm going stir crazy over here.

I don’t know if it has to change but I am hoping that it does – soon. I’m losing it, as they say, and I don’t know how much more I can take of this isolation.

There are so many nice places to spend the summer holidays, as I’m sure you know. I’ve been to several of them but it’s the Bulgarian coast of the Black Sea I like best. I have become very fond of the Slavic mentality perhaps because my wife is from Slovakia and I have the benefit of understanding them better. Even many, many years before, during the Soviet era, I felt the warmth and kindness of Slavic people. There are exceptions of course.

The Running of the Bulls was cancelled again this year. I am thinking that I want to run in 2022. As long as you are over 18 and sober then you can run. I have wanted to do this since I read about it in junior high.
Tie one of those "kamikaze" ribbons around your forehead and dash across the freeway instead. The sensation is identical. We'll call it the "Disir Dash".

I am taking a 3 hour 45 minute train ride to stand in front of Guernica. If it's not all open then it isn't worth going.
I believe it's open but there are curfews, facemasks, and limits to how many people are allowed at any one time. That's the big cities anyway. And if you are coming from abroad there might be an up-to-date Covid test required of you but if you are travelling only 5 hours I assume you're already in Spain.
Me too. This will be the second summer we haven't gone to the Black Sea and I'm going out of my mind with boredom. My advice to you: Don't get old and pensioned off.

I've never been to the Black Sea. I should go. I have officially been pretty much cooped up for a year. I'm going stir crazy over here.

I don’t know if it has to change but I am hoping that it does – soon. I’m losing it, as they say, and I don’t know how much more I can take of this isolation.

There are so many nice places to spend the summer holidays, as I’m sure you know. I’ve been to several of them but it’s the Bulgarian coast of the Black Sea I like best. I have become very fond of the Slavic mentality perhaps because my wife is from Slovakia and I have the benefit of understanding them better. Even many, many years before, during the Soviet era, I felt the warmth and kindness of Slavic people. There are exceptions of course.
Hang in there, Glasnost. We are all dealing with the same things. If you can just hold on for a little bit longer then it will turn around and we can go back to repairing the damage that has been done and hanging out at our favorite spots or just traveling the world. We are going to be right here with you and we are going to do it. :11_2_1043:

Hang in there, Glasnost. We are all dealing with the same things. If you can just hold on for a little bit longer then it will turn around and we can go back to repairing the damage that has been done and hanging out at our favorite spots or just traveling the world. We are going to be right here with you and we are going to do it. :11_2_1043:
You're a gem. :bye1:

My favorite running of the Bulls was when:
spygate.jpg
ouch.jpg

Forum List

Back