Rumpbots talk Rebellion, Assassination at Rallies

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures. <<​

shakehead.gif

>> Cullen expects Trump’s warnings about a rigged election to get even uglier in coming weeks, and he fears they will incite violence if Trump loses.

“That’s really scary,” Cullen said, recounting the violence at Trump rallies around the country leading up to the Republican National Convention. “In this country, we’ve always had recriminations after one side loses. But we haven’t had riots. We haven’t had mobs that act out with violence against supporters of the other side. There’s no telling what his supporters would be willing to do at the slightest encouragement from their candidate.”

While voters have certainly questioned election outcomes, it is unprecedented for the nominee of a major party to do so, historians say.

“What’s really distinct is the candidate himself putting this out front and center as a consistent theme throughout the last part of the campaign, and doing it when there’s no evidence of anything,” said Julian Zelizer, a Princeton University presidential scholar.

.... Trump has recently started encouraging his mostly white supporters to sign up online to be “election observers” to stop “Crooked Hillary from rigging this election.” He’s urging them to act as posses of poll watchers in “other” communities to ensure that things are “on the up and up.”

“Watch your polling booths,” he warned.

His supporters are heeding the call.

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.” << -- Boston Globe
Gullible's Travels. Paranoia strikes deep.

No word on whether this is the photo of the yahoo volunteering to intimidate polling places by grilling everybody on whether they "speak American" ----

misspelled-tea-party-sign-make-englism-americas-official-language.jpg

getabrainmorans_intelligent2.JPG

>> His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures. <<​

shakehead.gif

>> Cullen expects Trump’s warnings about a rigged election to get even uglier in coming weeks, and he fears they will incite violence if Trump loses.

“That’s really scary,” Cullen said, recounting the violence at Trump rallies around the country leading up to the Republican National Convention. “In this country, we’ve always had recriminations after one side loses. But we haven’t had riots. We haven’t had mobs that act out with violence against supporters of the other side. There’s no telling what his supporters would be willing to do at the slightest encouragement from their candidate.”

While voters have certainly questioned election outcomes, it is unprecedented for the nominee of a major party to do so, historians say.

“What’s really distinct is the candidate himself putting this out front and center as a consistent theme throughout the last part of the campaign, and doing it when there’s no evidence of anything,” said Julian Zelizer, a Princeton University presidential scholar.

.... Trump has recently started encouraging his mostly white supporters to sign up online to be “election observers” to stop “Crooked Hillary from rigging this election.” He’s urging them to act as posses of poll watchers in “other” communities to ensure that things are “on the up and up.”

“Watch your polling booths,” he warned.

His supporters are heeding the call.

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.” << -- Boston Globe
Gullible's Travels. Paranoia strikes deep.

No word on whether this is the photo of the yahoo volunteering to intimidate polling places by grilling everybody on whether they "speak American" ----

misspelled-tea-party-sign-make-englism-americas-official-language.jpg

getabrainmorans_intelligent2.JPG
“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Will white racists call it racial profiling when he gets beat within an inch of his life for harassing strangers????

It's Rump's usual sore-loserism writ large, being planned in advance. Just as he can't handle the slightest criticism or perish the though, failure himself, now he projects it onto his obedient sheep to take his revenge for him, and they buy it up as if they're enrolling in Rump Frauduversity. All while he himself of course stands at a safe distance letting them do his dirty work.

As they say in that Frauduversity's manual, “You don't sell products, benefits or solutions — you sell feelings.”

Baaaaa..

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Another Zimmerman wannabe.

OK. All that's nice, but I have 4 boxes of illegal alien votes already filled out and ready to turn in. Will they be picked up at the next regular drop off time, or do I need to take them somewhere else?

Zimmerman was within his rights too. Why are you scared of free men?

Zimmerman was within his rights too. Why are you scared of free men?

Rights that obviously don't apply to all love.

So one guy shooting off his mouth is the right talking about assassination? They made a movie for Bush. Plus I remember the Bush in the crosshairs t-shirts.

You need to grow a sack, the drama queen stuff doesn't even look good on little girls.

So one guy shooting off his mouth is the right talking about assassination? They made a movie for Bush. Plus I remember the Bush in the crosshairs t-shirts.

You need to grow a sack, the drama queen stuff doesn't even look good on little girls.

Better tell ya boy, his entire pitch for the office is drama queen stuff.

Progressives use every means necessary to cheat during elections, then act outraged at the idea of the people fighting back.

"His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. "

And how, exactly, will Trump supporters determine if someone is ‘illegal’; what indeed does an ‘illegal’ look like – what these ignorant bigots will end up doing is accosting Hispanic Americans registered to vote.

Forum List

Back