Rumors of Military Coup in China claim Xi under house arrest

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Rumors of Military Coup in China claim Xi under house arrest…

Update: Chinese President Xi Jinping Under House Arrest, As 80 KM Long Line of Military Vehicles Heads to Beijing

Update 9.24.22--A more detailed story of President Xi Jinping's arrest has emerged. Translated from Mandarin: "Shocking Beijing story: Xi visited Central Asia on Sept. 14th. Hu and Wen successfully persuaded Song Ping, a former member of the Standing Committee, to take control of the military that afternoon. Song took control of the Central Guard Bureau that night. Jiang Zeng and the members of the Central Committee in Beijing were informed on a single phone line. The original Standing Committee members removed Xi's military power by a show of hands. When Xi found out, he returned to Beijing on the evening of Sept. 16th. Xi was arrested at the airport. He is now under house arrest at Zhongnanhai's home. The change in leadership will be announced at the Seventh Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee. Unable to verify. New Highland News Agency."

Do I believe the story? Yes. The author knows too many details for the story to be false. And it resembles how Nikita Khrushchev was removed from power in the USSR in 1964, which had a similar system. I could be wrong, and Xi might still talk his way out of it if it is true. But it's looking like China has new leadership.

Update: 9.24.22: Jennifer Zeng now says her family knows a PLA admiral, who confirms that Pres. Xi has been removed as head of the Central Military Commission. However, the admiral apparently denies that Xi has been removed as President or Chairman of the CCP, so far. There's a video of Zeng explaining what she believes about Xi's status with this story.

Could be BS.....Nothing on the MSM about it but Chi-Com airspace is almost clear.

Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

I understand they shut down their high speed rail too.

Last edited:
Pray for the rank & file Chinese folks best interests. The Chinese citizens have long ago been unarmed, meaning there remains no way for them to fight back if massacres are initiated over protests/unrest. Hopefully the Chinese military will side with their fellow rank & file Chinese citizens & do what is right to do. Good God these narcissistic induced status left power & control dictator types like Xi have got to be retired out permanently & replaced with heads of state that back sweet individual rights for the people.

I have only seen this one other place, and they are claiming its a hoax. the same way people were claiming a coup happened when putin was suppose to give that late night speech.

Update: Chinese President Xi Jinping Under House Arrest, As 80 KM Long Line of Military Vehicles Heads to Beijing

Update 9.24.22--A more detailed story of President Xi Jinping's arrest has emerged. Translated from Mandarin: "Shocking Beijing story: Xi visited Central Asia on Sept. 14th. Hu and Wen successfully persuaded Song Ping, a former member of the Standing Committee, to take control of the military that afternoon. Song took control of the Central Guard Bureau that night. Jiang Zeng and the members of the Central Committee in Beijing were informed on a single phone line. The original Standing Committee members removed Xi's military power by a show of hands. When Xi found out, he returned to Beijing on the evening of Sept. 16th. Xi was arrested at the airport. He is now under house arrest at Zhongnanhai's home. The change in leadership will be announced at the Seventh Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee. Unable to verify. New Highland News Agency."

Do I believe the story? Yes. The author knows too many details for the story to be false. And it resembles how Nikita Khrushchev was removed from power in the USSR in 1964, which had a similar system. I could be wrong, and Xi might still talk his way out of it if it is true. But it's looking like China has new leadership.

Update: 9.24.22: Jennifer Zeng now says her family knows a PLA admiral, who confirms that Pres. Xi has been removed as head of the Central Military Commission. However, the admiral apparently denies that Xi has been removed as President or Chairman of the CCP, so far. There's a video of Zeng explaining what she believes about Xi's status with this story.

Could be BS.....Nothing on the MSM about it but Chi-Com airspace is almost clear.

While I do pray for the Chinese people if this is true, I am skeptical this is true or that any change for the better will take place.
The Chinese are mainly sheeple that easily tolerate or even prefer an authoritarian type govt.
They have been conditioned this way for millennia.

A change isn't always necessarily for the better but I pray I'm wrong

I have only seen this one other place, and they are claiming its a hoax. the same way people were claiming a coup happened when putin was suppose to give that late night speech.
I can't say for sure either but I did find a source out of India that's not usually given to speculation but they also say it's just a rumor at this point.....Wishful thinking maybe?

Social media abuzz with rumor of coup in Beijing against Xi Jinping​

India Today Web Desk - 2h ago

Social media abuzz with rumour of coup in Beijing against Xi Jinping

If true… What might be the impetus? And why would this be bad news for India?

I give zero credibility to this story

There id always a power struggle in china but never in this manner

Some claim the lock-downs caused it....India is dealing with border troubles with the Chi-Coms.
Hmmm… I was musing as to wether it might be related to the time table regarding the Taiwan invasion. Possibly the body politic is getting impatient…

If true… What might be the impetus? And why would this be bad news for India?
China and India have been engaged in a low-level struggle for a while now. Long-term issue is water--

I'll need more in the way of proof myself but it might be a long time coming the way the chi-coms play their cards close to their vest though.
I think if Xi is out we’ll know pretty soon

China manages the news but its not as closed as north korea

The new leader if there is one will assert his authority pretty fast

Forum List

Back