Rumor Spreading That Biden's Speech Was Taped And Edited

At a minimum, Biden can read off a teleprompeter well.
That's just ridiculous. He's only seconds in when he starts screwing it up.

"The current president's cloak. American darkness for much too long." WTF? I'm pretty sure that's not what the teleprompter said.

"There's never been anything, we've been able to accomplish, when we've done it together."

I'm pretty sure that's not what it said on the teleprompter.

And the transcript of the speech, as prepared, confirms this. What he said had the opposite meaning of what he was supposed to say. He was supposed to say; "And there has never been anything we've been unable to accomplish when we've done it together."

And not even two minutes into the speech his voice starts literally whining. That's just pathetic.

There are no rumors that the Biden’s speech was taped only moronic lies spread by Trumpists because Biden came across as presidential and true, and they can’t accept the fact that Trump comes across as a dim witted carnival barking 4th grader every time he reads a speech.

I knew that Biden's speech wasn't live. I could tell that from the moment I saw it. Biden is the first virtual presidential candidate.....and I don't think he will be the last.

“Now, the assumption I think that everybody had going in, was that he was live,” Limbaugh told listeners. But, he added, “Some people are of the opinion that it had to be taped—and that it had to be taped in segments. And the segments had to be edited together.” Because, as “some people” think, Biden is “not capable of 22 minutes, even reading a prompter, with no screw-ups.”

“This is the prevailing theory,” Limbaugh added, claiming to know some “professional video people” who are currently studying the tape. “They’re trying to find out if it was taped or live, based on the premise that there isn't any evidence that Joe Biden has the ability to go 22 minutes, even on a prompter, without making a mistake, without some kind of a flub.”

It actually got more outlandish from there as Limbaugh explained that there were a couple of “tiny” mistakes during the speech but his team didn’t bother to fix them and they “went by so fast that you'd think that most people wouldn't notice it.”

Limbaugh summed up his “legitimate question” as, “Was that thing really live, or was it a series of edited-together segments, made to look live, on the premise that Biden isn't capable of 22 minutes, however long it was, of flawless reading, with proper emotion and all that, of what's on a teleprompter, without making a single mistake?”

“It’d be hard for him to do,” the host concluded.

It really doesn't matter if Biden has Dementia or not.....I think it's just an act. They figure if everyone is talking about his deteriorating health and he shows up at the debate not being a blithering idiot....they'll consider it a massive win, because even if he loses the debates to Trump, the media will declare him the winner anyway.

Well of course. You nut-jobs have to find a way to keep the "dementia* lie alive.

Well of course. You nut-jobs have to find a way to keep the "dementia* lie alive.
And nut jobs like you have to defend it- STUPID- BOTH sides.

The lack of introspect is absofuckinglutely amazing.

It's sad. The whole Trump cult here fell for their own idiot conspiracy about Biden. Now they look like morons. Rather than admit they've been morons, they choose to go deeper down into the conspiracy stupid-hole.

At a minimum, Biden can read off a teleprompeter well. That's something Trump fails hilariously at doing. Biden looks much more mentally capable than Trump.
Uh....Trump doesn't need a teleprompter like Biden and Obama.
Trump can deliver a speech that lasts as long as 2 hours and entertain the audience.....because he knows the issues....and he loves his audience.
Can't say the same about Biden or Obama.
A two hour conspiracy rant interspersed with rabid chants does not qualify as a speech.

I knew that Biden's speech wasn't live. I could tell that from the moment I saw it. Biden is the first virtual presidential candidate.....and I don't think he will be the last.

“Now, the assumption I think that everybody had going in, was that he was live,” Limbaugh told listeners. But, he added, “Some people are of the opinion that it had to be taped—and that it had to be taped in segments. And the segments had to be edited together.” Because, as “some people” think, Biden is “not capable of 22 minutes, even reading a prompter, with no screw-ups.”

“This is the prevailing theory,” Limbaugh added, claiming to know some “professional video people” who are currently studying the tape. “They’re trying to find out if it was taped or live, based on the premise that there isn't any evidence that Joe Biden has the ability to go 22 minutes, even on a prompter, without making a mistake, without some kind of a flub.”

It actually got more outlandish from there as Limbaugh explained that there were a couple of “tiny” mistakes during the speech but his team didn’t bother to fix them and they “went by so fast that you'd think that most people wouldn't notice it.”

Limbaugh summed up his “legitimate question” as, “Was that thing really live, or was it a series of edited-together segments, made to look live, on the premise that Biden isn't capable of 22 minutes, however long it was, of flawless reading, with proper emotion and all that, of what's on a teleprompter, without making a single mistake?”

It really doesn't matter if Biden has Dementia or not.....I think it's just an act. They figure if everyone is talking about his deteriorating health and he shows up at the debate not being a blithering idiot....they'll consider it a massive win, because even if he loses the debates to Trump, the media will declare him the winner anyway.

These moronic Trumpers also ignore is the fact there were reporters in the room as the speech was being read. Trumpers really should seek help for their derangement.

These moronic Trumpers also ignore is the fact there were reporters in the room as the tape was being read. Trumpers really should seek help for their derangement.

Nope. Look closely. His accessories are altered. Can you find Waldo?

Too many people being needlessly prickish to each other.

We should all agree that whether taped, edited, or neither, it makes little difference. Biden is merely the face of the Bernie-China-Dems that would be holding the power in this outcome scenario anyway.

We should all agree that whether taped, edited, or neither, it makes little difference. Biden is merely the face of the Bernie-China-Dems that would be holding the power in this outcome scenario anyway.

You crazy right wingers are free to agree on anything you want. It wouldn't be the first time you agreed on something that just wasn't true. Remember the birth certificate and those Walmart tunnels?

These moronic Trumpers also ignore is the fact there were reporters in the room as the tape was being read. Trumpers really should seek help for their derangement.

I've seen the speech. It was 25 minutes long all the same shot with a very slow zoom. No cuts.

Your conspiracy theory fails.

The speech was taped and heavily edited. Treating it as legitimate is an excellent reason to insist that Biden debate.

I've seen the speech. It was 25 minutes long all the same shot with a very slow zoom. No cuts.

LMaO....you’re so gullible. He wears no watch through it and right after it he has a watch on. How do you explain that?

LMaO....you’re so gullible. He wears no watch through it and right after it he has a watch on. How do you explain that?

Time stamp it.

Was Steven Spielberg there?

You crazy right wingers are free to agree on anything you want. It wouldn't be the first time you agreed on something that just wasn't true. Remember the birth certificate and those Walmart tunnels?
The birth certificate issue was a red-herring.
It was created by the Obama campaign to trash his critics.
Hillary is the person who began the rumor.

Time stamp it.

Do your eyes not work? How do you explain the watch?

Forum List

Back