Rumble offers Rogan $100mil over 4 years.

Um. It's a bookmarking thing....like "friends on farcebook" but reserved for intelligent people
well sh*t......

1644264738239.png

~S~

If Spotify caves to Democrats demands for censorship then they are in violation of their side of the deal. Joe will get a huge payout and Americans will dump Spotify and follow Joe to rumble.
Nobody, in the USofA should 'cave' to censorship

Look at it this way, if you pledge to our flag, and what it stands for

and can't practice it in your daily life

then you're not worthy of living here

~S~

Nobody, in the USofA should 'cave' to censorship

Look at it this way, if you pledge to our flag, and what it stands for

and can't practice it in your daily life

then you're not worthy of living here

~S~
True. Americans will reward Spotify if they stand up to the democrats. If they cave, Americans will abandon Spotify over night.

No more Rumble for me then, Rogan is a liberal who wants open borders and doesn't beleive in them from what I read. He is a foul mouth piece of work too.
What a wild crazy world we live in that would give anyone 100 mill to run their damn mouth.

I think he’s locked in a contract but he could use this to not sound like a pussie

If Spotify caves to Democrats demands for censorship then they are in violation of their side of the deal. Joe will get a huge payout and Americans will dump Spotify and follow Joe to rumble.
do you have the contract details?

Rumble censors more than Bitchute or Odysee though.

But. . . it is nicer and cleaner looking since it is run on a profit rather than a peer to peer network paradigm.

Forum List

Back