Rules are for the ruled, not the ruling class....Congress can go to funeral of Lewis and skip quarantine...you can’t go to a funeral for your grandma

Washington DC has very strict quarantine rules.....for those who are not in Congress.

You aren’t allowed to assemble and then skip quarantine....but the ruling class sure is.

Why do citizens accept this hypocritical bullshit?

The government are not special people....they are supposed to be us.
Where was the "social distancing"?
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 9.13.15 AM.png

Just like our little radical ferret faced ass clown dem governor in Wisconsin. He orders a state wide mandatory indoor FACE DIAPER order, and then EXCEMPTS HIMSELF and all other state elected officials.

That’s straight up fascism. What a piece of shit.

Washington DC has very strict quarantine rules.....for those who are not in Congress.

You aren’t allowed to assemble and then skip quarantine....but the ruling class sure is.

Why do citizens accept this hypocritical bullshit?

The government are not special people....they are supposed to be us.

Been this way for common folk since the beginning of human time; we are nails and the ruling class are hammers. We're born and then they pound us into the ground over our lifetimes. No need to act so surprised. This is known. Now what are we prepared to do about it?

Remember when left wing liberals were anti government?

Now those same people love fascism in their government.

Its quite amazing. Liberals love government telling them How to live their lives.

Quarantine is not to keep anyone safe. It is political only.

If Biden wins, the virus will no longer be a threat the day after the election....and every left wing lunatic on this site knows it.

I think just the opposite will happen, actually. If Biden wins, they'll ramp up the virus panic even more so they can start ramming through their agenda points as fast as possible on the back of it.

If Biden wins, the virus will no longer be a threat the day after the election....and every left wing lunatic on this site knows it.

I think just the opposite will happen, actually. If Biden wins, they'll ramp up the virus panic even more so they can start ramming through their agenda points as fast as possible on the back of it.

interesting take....I feel you working....but I think the Dims will want the economy to recover and then take credit for it.

interesting take....I feel you working....but I think the Dims will want the economy to recover and then take credit for it.

Pffft. They don't give a shit about the economy for the peasants. What they really want, what they've always really wanted, is 1984-style control over every aspect of people's lives and actions, and they've seen the golden opportunity in the mass hysteria they've created over Covid-19. Why would they give that up and go back to when they had to actually work at convincing people of their lies, when they can just continue their iron-fisted oppression, announce that we're required to believe the economy is good or else, and then do whatever they want?

Pffft. They don't give a shit about the economy for the peasants. What they really want, what they've always really wanted, is 1984-style control over every aspect of people's lives and actions, and they've seen the golden opportunity in the mass hysteria they've created over Covid-19. Why would they give that up and go back to when they had to actually work at convincing people of their lies, when they can just continue their iron-fisted oppression, announce that we're required to believe the economy is good or else, and then do whatever they want?

Agreed, and we might just need our own Bastille day to fix all that bullshit.

Agreed, and we might just need our own Bastille day to fix all that bullshit.

If we're stupid and cowardly enough to let it get to that point.

I am so tired of repeating this
Democrats, BLM,Antifa and liberals do not have to follow existing laws. The laws are too oppressive and engineered to display white supremacy . In addition they are permitted to make up new laws on the fly that do not apply to them but do apply to everyone else

Washington is corrupt to its core. Don't be surprised the government/ruling class in every human empire in the past 5,000 years has been just as corrupt.
Yes it is, and it's grown way, WAY larger than it has to be. The size of government could very easily be cut in HALF, and America would be fine. Actually we'd be better off.

The elected clowns in Washington have forgotten they work for us. It's been turned around to we work for them. Laws are for the poor slob citizens, not those making the laws. And I would just love to know how they so quickly turn into millionaires shortly after being elected on $175K a year.

^^^ nailed it. :eusa_clap: The $4 trillion a year in government spending has corrupted the politicians they are in it for the money not for the people. And does it really take a whopping $4 trillion a year to govern a country???
Countries go through stages. And we may be in the latter ones. Youth and vitality gives in to maturity and old age. With renewals that are more and more taking longer periods of time to do.

How many high school graduates know shit about the history of the USA? Seems most don’t understand basic civics.

Forum List

Back