Ruin A Date In Four Words

20d1fee10d10694c.jpeg

My Pronoun Is "Them."
Your Mom happily married?

I Live In Basement.
True story

The brother of a friend lived on the East coast of Florida in a $1.4 million home. He had a very successful business and was a millionaire. On the property was a nice guest house that his mother lived in. The mother preferred to live independent in the guest house rather than in the bigger house.

The guy's had a business base in Tampa across the state. He needed to spend the nights a few days a week in the Tampa area. He bought a a nice double wide trailer on ten acres. He used it instead of staying in hotels.

He was single and would date chicks. When he took them out he would tell them that he lived with his mother and that he lived in a trailer. He said it was always a hoot and a half to see their reaction. He had two of them walk out of the date.

Last edited:

You blew the audition.

True story. A friend wanted to fix me up with a friend and I didn't want to meet him right off. I asked for a few more phone calls. (This was way back before computers so we couldn't share photos.)

He said "How about you just stand on the corner in front a particular place and I'll drive by. If I like you, I'll call again".

So I asked him if he meant something like an audition and he said, with all seriousness, "Yeah, just like that".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back