Rudy's Right: Here's The Real Reason That Boy In The White House Isn't American

Fake Christians like Keyes or others are merely growling in pretend bad ass mode. They have no game at all.

Because the far right social cons are far more dangerous to freedoms than normal dems and pubs.

You are not one, so maybe you don't think you are dangerous.

Last edited:
Only fools, drunks, or the morally insane think Obama grew up as or is a communist.
You don't think Frank Marshall Davis (his mentor) was a communist?

he worked with some communists as well as many other groups. I worked with a Jewish guy. Does that make me a Jew?

Obama received a hearty endorsement from the Communist Party

There was a wide range of people who realized the right wing rhetoric was unworkable and dumb.

Only fools, drunks, or the morally insane think Obama grew up as or is a communist.

he worked with some communists as well as many other groups. I worked with a Jewish guy. Does that make me a Jew?

There was a wide range of people who realized the right wing rhetoric was unworkable and dumb.
Far right rhetoric is incredibly reactionary and dumb.

Just read Frank's posts.

Far right rhetoric is incredibly reactionary and dumb.

Just read Frank's posts.

I read his posts often. Great entertainment, but nothing to be taken seriously.

But the Communist Party USA said Obama's reelection was "Vital"

They must really like him

It may have been ghost written by his friend and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers but Barry Sotoro's auto-bio told us that he was influenced by "Dreams of My Father". The problem is that Barry Hussein's father was an African anti-American communist.

The problem is you far right birthers and far right ant-American reactionary thugs have little influence on American civic policy.

It's very simple why Obama lacks American values and traditions and why he doesn't appreciate our exceptionalism. It's why he is not a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. It's why he doesn't like America. Facts are facts.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

USMB's worst racist Rudy Giuliani's biggest fan. All you need to know.

[QUOTE="Steve_McFuckwit]"boy"[/QUOTE]

Assholes like the racist piece of shit author of the stupid OP is why conservatives don't get proper traction in discussing Obumbler.

When Rudy validly contended that Obumbler doesn't much like the USA, his commentary gets lumped in with the imbecility of racist shitholes like Steve McFuckbrain.

sure. Liberals are being dishonest in the process, but shitholes like McFuckface do make that easier for them

Forum List

Back