Rudy ordered to pay NOW.

You…didn’t read our conversation, did you..
I did and a supersedeas bond is common practice in lots of states because Ruby and Shayne are treated under tax law as if they have the 148 mills. Like the have to pay taxes on it

Last edited:
The judge is concerned that any delay in payment will give rudy a chance to hide his assets. His refusal to supply information during the trial was seen as an attempt to hide his assets, so there is no reason to believe he will be any more forthcoming now. Of course, he can contest the immediate payment order, but to do that, he will have to post a bond for the full amount. Poor rudy has screwed himself again.
If that judge actually did that, Rudy will most likely win on appeal.

Isn't politics a wonderful sector to be part of? Where else can you play games like this?
I have a feeling that Rudy will have the opportunity to appeal the decision on the amount.
Pretty much a standard procedure.
Or, he could say, “Pending the appeal judge, I’m a little short just at the moment.”

About all of it short at this time.

I did and a supersedes bond is common practice in lots of states because Ruby and Shayne are treated under tax law as if they have the 148 mills. Like the have to pay taxes on it
Ok, I was saying the commentator in that article was giving an opinion., but I also said “who knows” as In perhaps bulldog was right..

I wasn’t aware, to appeal a ruling, you had to pony up the cash up front. Isn’t the appeals process a refuting of the ruling in order to try and get a more favorable ruling so one doesn’t have to pay the money?

Ok, I was saying the commentator in that article was giving an opinion., but I also said “who knows” as In perhaps bulldog was right..

I wasn’t aware, to appeal a ruling, you had to pony up the cash up front. Isn’t the appeals process a refuting of the ruling in order to try and get a more favorable ruling so one doesn’t have to pay the money?
Rudy can appeal but he has to post the bond. If he wins his appeal for a lower amount or gets it totally dismissed, he gets his money back.

The judge is concerned that any delay in payment will give rudy a chance to hide his assets. His refusal to supply information during the trial was seen as an attempt to hide his assets, so there is no reason to believe he will be any more forthcoming now. Of course, he can contest the immediate payment order, but to do that, he will have to post a bond for the full amount. Poor rudy has screwed himself again.
He can file for bankruptcy and that will stop ALL collections for now if he so desires or you know, get an appeals court to reverse the trial court's order.

Didn't Rudy's lawyers quit because he couldn't afford to pay them?
Makes it real hard to appeal the judgement, post a bond, or do anything else.

Than nip it in the Bubba ... Bubs.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Rudy will have to file bankruptcy. There are other creditors and Ruby and Shaye will be just two more in line to get some money.

Forum List

Back