Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

Donald Trump doesn't have any associates who are moral, decent, and honest.

78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg

look who he wants to buddy up with on the world stage? leaders of countries that have had an alliance with us - going all the way back to the revolutionary war? ....

no he wants to be accepted by the likes of the saudis, the NK piglet, & duterte. he's also got a special kind of friendship with pootey poot. i'm surprised donny can still bend over & grab his ankles with that fat orange pumpkin of a gut he has.

Donald Trump thinks his duty as head of state is to give head.

About what, specifically?
That remains to be seen, doesn't it? I wouldn't have to know this specifically, in order to surmise that they are informing on bigger fish. Stop being silly.

Silly, I'm not the one assuming crap and making claims with no basis in fact. Not only is that silly, it disregards the very basis of our justice system.

About what, specifically?
That remains to be seen, doesn't it? I wouldn't have to know this specifically, in order to surmise that they are informing on bigger fish. Stop being silly.
In other words, you got nothing.
Except knowing they are informing on bigger fish. I wonder who that could be?
You don't know, so who do you imagine you are fooling?

Silly, I'm not the one assuming crap and making claims with no basis in fact.
Of course you are . You declared that no crime has been committed, which is based on nothing but your wishful thinking.

On the contrary, i said they are informing on bigger fish, which is evidenced by their cooperation and lenient sentences.

So literally the opposite of what you just said is true.

Forum List

Back